Distant Memory

Author's note: New chapter is finally out, I'm sorry it took so long, but school has already started. But now it's done. Hope you like it!

Eric Carr's POV

It was the game night today. The boys had probably started playing, cause it was 7 o'clock alredy. Blondie got me to sleep but I woke up after a few minutes. Now I was just sitting on my bed. Not crying anymore.

I was thinking. Thinking of the times I had with Bruce. Jeez, even after so long, I couldn't push it outta my mind.

~

3rd Person POV

October 2016

Eric was walking down the hall, lost in his thoughts. 'What if the people wouldn't like me?' he asked himself internally. It was his 1st year in this school. He only knew his old pal Ace, who was always somewhere else in 'Tommy's room'. 'Ugh! Even he found a new friend!' Eric thought.

He was heading to the chemistry classroom. Not exactly sure where it was, but one teacher gave him some instructions so he hoped he didn't mess it up.

As he walked, he suddenly smashed right into someone and fell down, with all of his books and notebooks.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried.

"Don't worry," said the guy he had bumped into. He was.... beautiful? His hair was short-ish and dark brown. He had dark almost black eyes and what caught Eric the most was the dimple in his chin.

"You ok?" he asked and pulled Eric outta his thoughts. "You've just kinda stared at me for a long while," he added and chucked.

"Y-yeah, I'm 'key," said Eric, still really flushed.

The guy picked up Eric's books, and then also handed his hand towards Eric. He took it and let the guy pull him up.

"Heh, you're very strong," Eric said and blushed.

"And you're really light," said the guy and winked. Eric felt like a fresh tomato.

"What's your name?" he asked, looked at the fox on Eric's tshirt and added ",Foxy?"

"I-i'm Eric. Eric Caravello, ofyen shortened to Carr because apparently it's 'too long' for the teachers to remember." Eric said. "And what's your?"

"Bruce, Bruce Kulick," said the guy.

"Kulick? Like Bob Kulick?" Eric asked and his eyes lit up.

"Yeah, you know Bob?" Bruce asked.

"Yes! Of course! He's an amazing guitarist!" Eric replied with excitement.

"Well, then I should probably tell you he's my brother," said Bruce.

"Wow!!! You're a brother with Bob Kulick! That's so amazing!!!" Eric screamed.

"But I have also another personality than just 'Being Bob's brother', you know. I play guitar too." he said.

"You do?!" Eric asked.

"Yep. You wanna hear me play?" replied Bruce.

"I'd love to!" shouted Eric.

"Great! Do you have time after school at 4?" asked Bruce.

"Yes."

"I'll meet you in the cafeteria at 4 then. I have to go now, my chemistry class starts soon." He said.