I wrote this in my notes app

I WROTE THIS DURING SCHOOL SO ITS NOT GOOD
Dear god I'm sorry for my sins

Sherlock sat on him and Watson's shared bed, completely naked, waiting for his beloved to come home. He had taken a day off from his studies, a little treat to the man.
He listened closely to hear the front door of their shared apartment to finally creak open, waiting for Watson to open the door to their room.
Moments later, the door slowly creaked open and he could see Watson peeking through the slightly opened doorway.
"Hello darling~" Sherlock purred.
Watson gaped at his fully naked body, having no words to express how badly he wanted to see him completely broken, at his mercy.
Stepping into the room, Watson gets a better look at his boyfriend's body, wanting him in that moment.
Immediately, their lips are crashing down on each other, hungry for more.
Watson licks into the kiss, grabbing Sherlock by his waist and cornering him to the headboard of their bed. Sherlock moans into the kiss, sending Watson over the edge. Sherlock's moan was met with Watson pressing harder onto him, trying to force another moan out of him. Unsuccessful, he enters his tongue into Sherlock's mouth, trying again for a moan.
He suddenly pulls away, leaving Sherlock whining for more.
"Darling, are you sure you want to do this?" Watson says, still breathless from the kiss, unbuttoning his shirt.
"Yes- please fuck me, I want your thick cock inside of me, please please please." Sherlock pleades, his cries turning into useless rambles.
"Alright sweetheart" Watson smiles at his whines, pulling off his button-up, revealing a built body.
Sherlock whines at the sight of his carved pecs, rubbing his thighs together in anticipation.
After Watson finishes unbuttoning the last button, and pulling off his pants, he climbs on top of Sherlock once again, gliding his left hand down to sit at his waist and moving his right hand to the nape of his neck.
Their lips crash down on each other's again, still hungry as ever.
Sherlock whines again, grinding onto him, searching for any friction he could get. Watson, sensing that he wants more, moves down to his chest.
Immediately, he bites onto Sherlock's erect nipple, earning a breathy moan from him. Moving his hand from Sherlock's waist, Watson pinches and pulls at his other nipple, while biting and sucking on the other one.
Sherlock was staring up at the ceiling, in a haze of pleasure, struggling to keep down his moans.
Each moan, sending Watson closer and closer to the edge, makes him suck harder each time, sending Sherlock into a fit of more.
Moving his hand from Sherlock's chest, he goes to grip his base tightly.
Sherlock screams in pleasure at the action, snapping his hips up, already beading with pre-come.
Unsatisfied with the amount of friction, Watson pulls away, leaving Sherlock whining and pleading.
Moving to the edge of the bed, Watson pulls open the top drawer of their nightstand, grabbing the lube.
"Spread your legs for me darling, will you?" Watson says, running his hand up Sherlock's inner thigh, holding the lube in his other hand.
Watson smiles at the mess of the man in front of him, taking it all in. Mere months ago, he was only an acquaintance, staying with him after the war. Now, he was in his bed.
Lubing up his fingers, Watson looked at Sherlock for approval, his two fingers mere inches from his hole. Gaining his approval, he pushed them in, stretching and prepping him.
Sherlock let out a sinful, borderline pornographic moan, waiting for Watson's thick cock to be inside of him.
Finding him ready, Watson lubed up his cock, ready to enter Sherlock's pleading hole. As Sherlock nodded, Watson immediately snapped his hips into him, making Sherlock scream in pleasure.
"W-Watson- I think I'm going to- Augh! C-cum"
Watson, reaching his climax too, decided to come inside of him, fucking him through.
With each thrust, Sherlock's moans became more and more pleasureful, pushing Watson further and further towards his climax.
Watson's mind, murky because of pleasure, decided to let Sherlock come.
Sherlock let out a satisfied moan, coming all over his own stomach.
Watson, too worn out to continue for another round, pulled out of him.
"Darling, I'm going to go get us a washcloth to clean up" he says, leaving Sherlock on the bed, completely a mess.
After getting the cloth, he starts wiping up the cum on Sherlock's body, making sure to wipe gently and avoid his sensitive areas.
After cleaning up, Watson gets in bed with Sherlock, holding him close.
"I'm sorry if I went too rough on you, darling. You are always welcome to tell me to stop"
"That felt amazing, dear, you did amazing" Sherlock whispers, wrapping his arms around Watson, falling asleep.
"I'm happy that you liked it" Watson whispers back, nuzzling his head into Sherlock's neck.

and then they both fell asleep the end 😮‍💨😰😰

IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THING THEN GOOD FOR YOU 🙁