"He called me!"

Shreya woke up pretty late with a banging headache. Her dad gave her the I know what you did look and handed her some water and medicine to reduce the headache. "Thanks papa" she let out and fell back into the bed while grabbing her phone. As she was scrolling through her instagram she saw a notification pop up.

Drewstarkey sent you a message!

Her eyes widened at this. She could hear Emily's I told you! In her head. She calmed herself before opening the dm.

Drew: Hey😃

Shreya: Hellooo

Drew: so fun fact Austin threatened to kick me out if I didn't text you

Shreya: Is that why u texted me🥺

Drew: well he also told me to man up and talk to you. So do you think I could call you through Instagram?🤌

Shreya: only if u wanna talk to me then sure but don't call me if u feel pressured to.

A few minutes later Drew still didn't call her which made her anxious. So she went ahead and facetimed Emily. "Hey girlie. What's up?" Emily asked her while yawning. She was still in bed? "So Drew texted me" "yas I knew it!" Emily yelled out. "And he was literally so uninterested. He said Austin forced him to text me and told him to call me. So I told him to call me only if he wanted to" the brown girl told her best friend with a sigh. This made the blonde girl frown. "He's a dick then. Who cares it's his loss anyways" Emily told the brown girl making her laugh. "Girl what's the deal of my brother and you?" "What do you mean?" Shreya asked the girl in confusion. Before they could talk anymore she saw a notification that Drew was calling her through Instagram. "Fuck. Drew's calling! Gotta go" with that Shreya ended the call and answered Drew's call. "Hey. I really didn't mean to offend you. I wanted to talk to you I-i mean no one forced me to you know" Drew said nervously. Gosh he sounded adorable. "Hello to you too Drew" Shreya said with a giggle. "What are you doing?" He asked the brown girl feeling a little eased. "Just woke up and had a hell of a hangover. I regret drinking last night. What about you?"

They continued talking with each other and knowing more and more about each other for another hour.