"Be mine?"

It's been 2 weeks of pain for Shreya. She has been ignoring Drew this whole time. He has been texting and calling her non stop but she straight up ignored him.

Shreya was having chinese takeout for dinner when the bell rung. It was 9 pm and she was home alone. None of her friends or her boyfriend were supposed to be there tonight with her. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She got up and opened the door to see Drew standing there looking handsome as ever. Before she could say something he engulfed her in a big hug. She just stood there shocked before she realized what was happening. She tried to get out of the hug but Drew only tightened his arms around her. After struggling for a bit she gave in and sighed. "Why are you here?" She asked him while he was still holding her. "I needed to say something to you. And you are not allowed to say anything in between. I-i think I really love you Shreya. Yes you heard it right. I love you. I can't fucking bear it when you're with some other dude. I can't. My head was exploding when I saw Elliot's post. I wanted to kill him. I was seeing red. So to soothe myself I started drinking and I couldn't stop and ended up having a huge meltdown. My last relationship was a fucking failure. My ex left me for another guy and I was heartbroken. Ever since then I promised myself I'll never go in a relationship ever again. And I even tried to ignore my feelings for you but in the end I couldn't. I'm in love with you Shreya Arya.I can't imagine not being with you. Please be mine?" Drew finished his little speech and stepped back to see the brown girl's reaction. Shreya had tears threatening to come out any moment. She knew that she only dated Elliot to forget about Drew. She felt guilty about that. But at this moment all she could think about was Drew. She pulled Drew in for a passionate kiss. Without wasting any second Drew kissed the girl back.