Vanya Hale and Theo Raeken

(That's how Vanya looks

(That's how Vanya looks.)
________________________________________________

Vanya Hale slams her locker shut before putting on her lacrosse jersey. She looks at Lydia who bites her lip.

"You were too good for him anyway" Lydia says shrugging. They just found her boyfriend Liam making out with his ex girlfriend Hayden. Vanya growls in annoyance as she puts her helmet on.

"Whatever, Lydia. I'll murder him on the field." Vanya says grabbing her lacrosse stick before storming outside.

Liam spots her and steps in her way.

"Vanya, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" Liam asks causing her to stop and glare.

"Mad? I'm not mad... let's just say I'm about to break this lacrosse stick and shove it down your throat, Dunbar." Vanya says holding up her lacrosse stick up to prove her point.

She bumps his shoulder harshly and goes over to Coach.

"Coach, put me on the field." Vanya says with a killer look. The coach nods and brings back Kira who high fives her.

Theo Raeken sits beside Mason in the bleachers before taking a deep breath.

"What's wrong with Vanya? I can smell her anger from here." Theo questions as he spots her glaring in the opposite's team soul.

The wisle blows and Vanya get's the ball and flips a player over her before knocking down another before scoring.

"Yeah, kill 'em, Hale!" Coach cheers.

"Didn't you hear? Liam cheated on her with Hayden." Mason says wincing as Vanya flips over another player.

"He did what? Is he that stupid?" Theo asks in disbelief.

"Apparently he is." Lydia huffs as she sits beside him.

"Why would he do that? I mean I don't know her much but I can tell she's awesome." Theo says watching her in amazement as she purposely flips Liam on his back and scores. He lands harshly causing Mason and Lydia to cheer.

"Go, Vanya!" They chorus causing Liam to look at them in anger. He slams into Vanya causing her to crash face first and look up with her eyes shining bright red. She growls and knocks him down, gets the ball from him and scores.

"Vanya, you need to calm down!" Scott says causing her to growl.

"Don't tell me what to do, Scott." She says before going back to slaming players.

"He could've hurt her." Theo says clenching his fist causing Lydia and Mason to gasp.

"You like Vanya?" Mason asks incredulously.

"...I don't know." Theo says causing Lydia to look at him in worry.

"Well, I suggest you figure it out fast because if you hurt her you'll take a second trip to hell." Lydia says watching the game end as Vanya scores the winning goal.