Alpha Peter request

@CoraLeeCarrire here is your request. See you at school.

Y/N McCall has been framed for four murders this week. You're walking through the forest when you hear a twig snap. You twirl around only to grunt and pass out as you receive a punch in the face.

You groan as you wake up. Y/N looks around and frown at the unfamiliar place, the walls are made of cement and the only thing visible is a metal garage door and a wooden chair.

Well, this is a nice change of scenery." You say rolling your eyes.

"It's a prison cell." A man's voice says from behind you as the door opens.

"I was being sarcastic." You say rolling your eyes.

You go to stand up only to fall backwards and yelp as something or rather someone catches your chair. You look at your savior and lick your lips as you meet Peter Hale's cold blue eyes.

"Need a hand, sweetheart?" He asks teasingly with his signature smirk.

"Nah, thanks I'd rather kiss the floor." You answer sarcastically.

"Well, don't say that I might think you don't like me." He says putting your chair back on it's legs.

He sits in front of you and watches as you tug at your restraints. He looks at your forehead and frowns as he sees blood leaking from it.

"What's your blood type, sweetheart?" Peter asks causing you to stop tugging at the chains to look at him with a bored look.

"S." You answer seriously making him frown.

"That isn't a blood type." He says rolling his eyes.

"Yes it is, S for sarcasm. Ever heard about it?" You ask sarcastically causing him to grunt and roll his eyes.

"Are you clinically insane or just annoying?" He says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I don't know. How about both?" You suggest with a crazy smile.

"Don't you know who I am?" He asks leaning forward.

You do the same and smirk.

"Yup, I just don't care." You say licking his nose causing him to recoil back and wipe his face.

While he does that you that you take the opportunity to stand up and throw yourself back on the floor causing the wooden chair to break. You groan and stand up, shrugging off your chains and grin at him. He takes in a deep breath and stands up, shooting you an irritated look.

He throws a punch at you causing you to duck and get out of the way only to be pinned against the wall.

"Not so though now, huh?" He says his eyes turning bright red as you chuckle weakly.

"Did you turn off the lights?" You asks as your vision start to become unfocused.

"No?" Peter growls out in confusion.

"Then we've got a problem." You say causing him to roll his eyes and bite you as you fall unconscious.

(A few minutes later.)

You groan and open your eyes before huffing as you find even more chains around you.

"Oh, come on! Seriously! More chains!" Y/N yells before wincing at the loudness of your own voice.

"Oh, you're awake." Peter says entering the room.

"I'd turn around and says hi but if you haven't noticed I'm kind of tied up." Y/N jokes causing him to growl in annoyance as he walks to stand in front of you.