Chapter Three

I look around me, I barely even shut my eyes last night. I wouldn't leave the bakery so Lilian got pillows and blankets so we could camp out on the floor. I looked to see if Lily was awake. Her eyes beamed open as soon as I touched her. "Good morning to you too," she says probably still half asleep. "I was up all night," I say yawning. "Well, we need to know what to do first. That person said to do as I say," Lily states. Just as she finished my phone buzzed, meaning I had a text.

A Scavenger Hunt, oh what fun. I'll text you the list hon xoxo -Unknown

"They want us to do a scavenger hunt," I say. "What do we have to find," Lily asks. "I don't know," I say. Right when Lily opens her mouth to speak, buzzing replaces her voice. I pull out my phone again and read the message.

1 big seashell, a robins egg, and lastly bottled sand. Like those small glass bottles. xoxo -Unknown

"Lil, I have the list," I yell at her from across the room. She had made her way to the kitchen to get breakfast. "1 big..," I start but she interrupts. "I know, I have the same message," Lily says scared. How did they get our numbers, what if they had Landens. I pull my phone out and text him.

Landen, I am getting blackmailed. Meet me at Clovers in five. -C

After I sent the text I joined Lily in the kitchen I made a cinnamon roll. I hear the store bell jingle and I walk over expecting Landen. "Read this," I say. I pass him the note and my phone so he can read through the texts. He gasped and when he got up he wrapped me in a hug. "I'm so sorry Carter," he says. "That's why we need to make a plan to find her," I say.
( T H E E N D )
-I'm sorry for those who liked it I just didn't like where it was going if you want you can continue on with this or change it-