New Passions

Chapter: mentioned at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Better than Expected",  it says that Cassandra and George have had a hard time keeping their hands to themselves ever since their hookup in the office. This is a one-shot of of this!

Exact part of JATC that mentioned this:
"The past two weeks had been pure bliss. Cassandra and George would escape to any nook, corner, bathroom, or bedroom they could find. Like magnets compelled to find euphoria."

Tags: George X Cassandra, smut, sexual content, semi-public (but not exactly? Like the door isn't locked)
________________________

Cassandra was antsy, fidgety as she entered work that morning. The shift after their "chat" in the office.

It seemed they were on the same page, wanting the same raw physical pleasure from one another... they had just.. never said that out loud.

How would this go? Was this a one time.. more like two time, kind of thing? Would they make an arrangement? What if he didn't want to anymore?

Cassandra could continue the torture of overthinking. She adjusted her tie, walking over the cash register.

Work was busy, hectic as children and adults alike flooded the store, buying plenty of items. Fred and George would be very happy.

Fred did, seem happy. George however, was no where to be seen.

Nervous glances around the store didn't find him anywhere so, she mustered up the courage to ask Fred. "Hey uh, Fred? Where is George?"

He didn't look up from what he was doing, "Uh I don't know. He was in the back awhile ago... why'd you ask? Have more questions about inventory?"

Something like that. "Oh no, we got that worked out yesterday, I was..." just hoping to talk to him about our budding sexual relationship, "Just wanting to ask him something about finances."

"Oh then he's your man for sure, I'm not allowed to fuck around with that anymore after buying twelve miniature brooms."

She really didn't have time for this conversation but..."What? Why— why would you buy those?"

"So they could all race...duh!"

"Oh yeah sure..." her sentence fell off when she finally saw him, George's powerful glides through the store, the huff of his broad chest. She started in his direction without even thinking, following behind him as she watched him push open the doors to the storage room.

The doors slammed back before she could make it through, Cassandra pushing them open with a huff.

She stepped into the room, the only dim light was deep red, flashing in and out. She slowly crept forward, scanning for George, when something reached out and grabbed her, yanking her to the side.

She let out a little yelp, feeling hands on her. A hand snaked around the back of her head as her back collided with solid, cold, stone.

She gasped, seeing George in front of her. The glow on his face was sinful, the flashing red light fading in and out, outlining his sharp features with crimson paint.

Before she could speak, his lips were planted on hers, moving fast and a little unsteady. She opened her mouth to him almost immediately, gasping a little and pulling him closer.

He pulled away for a moment, both of their chests heaving, under the strain of lust. "I can't stop seeing you in my office," he paused breathing, "folding under my touch."