Walk, Talk, and Forgiveness.

Trixie's P.O.V. 🎇
Pinkie and I strode side and side through the bustling groups of ponies.
I noticed the farmers market sold all sorts of wide-varieties of fruits, vegetables, and even woven toys magic made of hay, straw, grass, and moss.
The mares selling the items stopped to stare and whisper about who I could only assume was myself.
Suddenly Pinkie stopped in front of an apple cart. I looked up and realized it was Applejack's cart.
"Hello. AJ." I say smugly.
"Ya'll have no right talkin' tah me! No right bein' here at all..." Applejack growled hoarsely.
"I'm here to make amens 'Jack. I wish to no longer be called 'The Great and Powerful Trixie.'" I say, trying not to lose my easily-shattered-temper.
"No one every called ya' that! Maybe Snips 'n Snails, you hardly deserve that title anyway!" Applejack snapped. Ah....she wanted to fight fire with fire....I see....
"Listen here, donkey-jack!" I hollered hastily,"I don't care what you think of me! I'm just asking you to put this past of ours behind!" Now it sounded more like a plead.
Applejack clenched downwards as if to attack when she heard the first part of my speech. The second part made her grumble, obviously unsure if she should forgive me because of my ego. Who would...?
Even Pinkie stood back, looking grim and willing to leave. So uncharacteristic of the pink party pony.
"Pinkie pie's my best friend!" I cut the silence, hoping I'll break the ice and finally get my forgiveness.
"Fine." Applejack bursts,"Twilight would want that sorta thing. I guess..." I sigh. Finally.
I peek over at Pinkie pie and notice she only looks partially happy.
Friendship was a one way street to nowhere. Ugh.
"Bye-ah!" Pinkie whoops over to AJ as we head to the next little ponies home.
We stop in front of the library I recognize so easily.... here we go, I think to myself.