Not so Boast now Part 1

Trixie lulled past the farmers market, making sure she put her hoof down on every puddle, just to punish herself.

All the ponies she passed glared at her or muttered mean words. Except Snips and Snails who rushed towards her yelling: "The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie!!" In reply she gently said: "Shush. I have to get to Sugarcube corner, alive!!"

The two seemed disappointed.

"Why did the Pegasus ponies HAVE to make it storm when I showed up?" She muttered under her breath. No one was kind to her anymore. Ponies spit where she walked.

It began to downpour all around, ponies scampered to their homes. Not Trixie though, she had no place to live, not even her magic cart, the ponies in Manehattan set it on fire when she tried to make a new life there.

Tears gushed in her eyes.

She was a block away from Sugarcube corner. She had a plan.

Pinkie bounced around her room in Sugarcube corner to mimic the rain that pounded on the rooftop. It was evening and she was waiting for her five best friends to come they were gonna have a sleepover!!! "Gee I hope the can make it!" Pinkie squeaked.

Pinkie heard the bell on the door ring. Was it her friends? "COMING!!!!!!!!" Pinkie screeched.

As she bounced down two steps at a time.

It was a customer. She didn't immediately look for who it was. "Sorry customer the Cakes are gone till next weekend on vacation, but I can serve you!!"

"Actually I came to see you." the voice said deeply from under her cloak.

"Are you my mom?" Pinkie asked nervously. "NO."

"Phew!! Then yea! How can I help you? Huh?!"

The blue pony carefully slipped off the ratty black cloak, to reveal a pony Pinkie pie knew at once, Trixie!

"OH NO!!!! Have you come here to PROVE something again..HMMM!!!??" Pinkie shouted angrily.

"Pinkie pie, I NEED your help, PLEASE!!!" Trixie sunk down to the floor in a puddle of tears.

"What with? Twilight's my friend though, I'd NEVER help you defeat her!!" Pinkie defensively shouted.

"I don't wanna do that! I wanna PROVE to Ponyville that I'm a GOOD pony, a changed pony! An-and you're just SOO NICE!!! Every pony LOVES you, could you Please help me!!" Trixie begged,"I'll do ANYTHING!!!"

"Ah chillax!! I'll help you, as long as you don't turn on me or anypony EVER AGAIN!!" Pinkie flashed.

"I PROMISE!!!" Trixie sobbed.

Pinkie looked down at the puddle under Trixie, she could do this, right?

*Tune in for Part 2 soon...PLEASE tell me what you think!! and PLEASE no hate...~enjoy~*