chapter 10: a new chance?

I felt the endless darkness move around me. The unknown liquid take my life. My body hurt so much.

Suddenly a trap door opend by the side of me. Me and the liquid that surround me pord out. The would around me was different.

I was know in a stone room with the ink mechien next to me. I coughed up some reminder liquid before looking at my hands. I was wearing white gloths that covered my hands. Then I looked at the rest of me. My skin was more pale then before, my cloths was just as splodges had been. The wild around me seemed so off. Then it clicked. I was in the cartoon world.

"Looks like you have finally awoken my child?" Joey stood before me once more. He pulled my up by my chin..I was so much smaller now. He wasn't the king anymore, he was the god.

" W where an I? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I demand him.

"Emily Emily, or should I say splodge. I gave you what you wanted,and with that your idea of the ink illness," He snarled at me. So it's true in splodge.

"I'm sure you can recall the episode that got cable, the questers.well the 'illness' bendy has in it is yours, minus the rash.so you are the one to make everything suffer."  He said.
"But you! You can be the princess of this land. You can help me make everyone suffer." He had my thought once more. I started to cough. I could feel it. He dropped me just as I though up. It wasn't the normal colour. It was jet black like ink. I looked up at him as the drooled down my chin..

"Oh the only way to get rid of it is the ink machine which all the parts for are scattered around ink well. Or you can become the princess. Me and you side by side destroying this land.."

"T the ink machine?"

"Yess. And for it being your birthday I brought you something." He handed me a bag.
"This will never be full and no matter what you put in it It will always stay the same weight." He dropped the bag at my body. I took it and slowly stood. I looked around, just like my dream.

"No..... I don't want to make the inissent suffer.." I said before about to walk out.

"Oh the. I guess you don't want to see the machine. Or the parts??" I knew he had a piece in his hand. Before he could react I spun, grabbed it, and legged it out of the room. He instantly chassed me.

I shoved the gear piece thingy and put it in my bag as I pulled out a gun. Shuddely I about got shot by the cannan that came out of no wear. I looked over at my shoulder to see Joey and the thing chasing me. I shot at Joey but he controlled the ink off the thing and made a shild. I ran at them and dodged the cannon once more. I kicked them into eachother making the floor shake. I took the cannon took it to the closest windo.

I remember what did I my dream. Suddenly the cannon got bigger. I climbed inside and shot myself out of it..

I was flying in the air. I could see the a blurry vision on the house. I was sorting but then I was started to desend. I didn't know what happened next but I saw the Forrest.
"IN COMING!" His hit something hard but how I was alive I would never know.

I rubbed my head and looked up to see a group of boys and a finger gun to my face.

"Who are you!" What looked like a cup said.
"E emil...... S splodge. My name is splodge." I stuttered. I did want to believe but it was ture. I hand turned tino the thing i wanted to be most in life, a fictional character.

"Whow whow cups. They could be innocent!" A cat said defending me, I assumed feelixs.

"I'm splodge .. I was just with a king. I only just managed to escape. For some reason there was a hudge canon and I fired myself out." Splodge explained.

"The king?" Boris said. I resided they was the questers: cuphead, mugman, bendy, boris and the explorer and adverter Felix the cat.

"The king, You know! The villens your have to fight, they protect the gear pieces." Splodge said. She sounded way too much like me.

I knew a little about them. Joey did a huge one w hour vid and only a few got to watch it but for some reason it was blocked latter on. I guess asdf movies was right, cartoons don't die.

"Wait you have gear pieces! Hand them over girly!" Bendy demanded. I held my bag. I reached in as I pulled out my scythe and gun.
"Get off me! And DON'T call me GRILY! Shorty~" I triped him by his ankle and making him fall.

"Wait. You fought the king of ink well? How did you get there" Mugs asked.

"I was just there.... He's the one that made the ink machine. I about died... I ... I don't w want it d die again!" Bendy and felix conferred me.

"What do you mead 'again'?" Felixed asked. I didn't have time to respond before I blacked out. Ye again I was in the cold silents. I must have hit the ground hard.

I didn't know how long had gone by but when I awoke, I was in a tent and a small light apread at the entrance. I pretended to be asleep and listen to the conversation.

"Can we keep her please"

"Mugs bendy,! No! Do you think we have enough people on this team already. Besides she's a girl. Girls are physically weaker then boys."

"True cup but she did manage to take down bro."

"Bro don't bring that up!"

"It's true bends, you are are quite weak."

"What did you say cup! IM GONA KICK YOU BUT!"

"Guy quite down you might wake her."

"Yeah bendy quite down. Filixs has a point."

"Bor you to, you being lowed cups."

I giggled which alerted them I was awake. Someone grabbed me and pulled me out by my feet  my back scraping against the mud.

"WHO ARE YOU! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Cup helped at my face. I just need him in the nuts and got up, a bit too quickly. I got s bit dizzy but everyone laughed at cups failure.

"Sorry about him, he's a doosh. But anyway what's a pretty young thing like you doing out here alone~" bendy said pinning me to the tree.. I blushed slightly. Damnit why was he so hot.

"Bor that's not how you do it ever~" brois said.

"W well I it's along story." I said. I didn't want to tell them.

Felix gestered at a spot between him and mugs.
"We have a lot of time. Why don't you tell us." I nervously sat next to my favourite characters ever but at the same time it still left like a dream. I didn't question it but it was still a nice feeling.

"Soo how old are you?" Bendy started with the question.

"... I it's m my b birthday today.... I in 16"

"Happy birthday splodge was it. If I knew I would have got you something." Mugs said trying to cheer me up.

"T thanks mugman." I smiled.

"How did you know his name?" Cup questioned.

"Emmm...... I have heard about you from... S somewhere. I just know your names thats all. I didn't want to tell them much but j knew I could trust them.