The First Letter

Dear Dan Howell and Phil Lester,
I know you get mail like this every single day from fellow fans. But of you can take the time to read my letter, I will greatly appreciate it. I am 10 years old and I am diagnosed with acute lymphatic leukemia. My greatest wish is for you to at least read one of the many letters I will send you. I have always admired you guys. You always made me laugh when I was sad, you guys always made my day brighter no matter how bad it was. At school, I get bullied a bit, but no matter how bad it is, I always get courage to tell them off by saying "The whiskers come from within." You have always told your followers that we are beautiful and always live life to the fullest. I always followed your advice. If I ever get to meet you guys one day, that day will be the best day of my life.

Love fellow danosaur and phillion,
Mary Ann Parker

Dan opened the mailbox to get out the monthly bills and fan mail, when he noticed one envelope in particular. It was drawn on. It had a little very well drawn doodle of Dan and Phil filming a video. Dan opened the letter and read it. He was trying not to cry because he didn't know that he and Phil had inspired someone that much. He immediately ran upstairs to the apartment to show Phil the letter. "Look Phil! Read it!" Phil read the letter and then he said " I think we should go give her a surprise visit." " But there is no return address" Dan said sadly.