Part 1

Y/N POV

I stared at the body at my feet for a second sending a prayer to god that he would take a better path in his next life then get the hell out of there because he caused quite a commotion and I heard the sirens coming closer.

Once I got back to my place I sent a message to my boss and he said to head over to HQ because he had a new assignment for me, I sighed and changed into a hoodie and some leggings making sure to grab a mask so I wouldn't be recognized and headed to HQ.

~at HQ~

Y/n- Ight what's my next job boss?

Boss- we want you to protect the students of UA, Class 1A in particular, as they have been targeted by the league multiple times.

Y/N- *sigh* ok what's in it for me?

Boss- 2 billion yen (20 million dollars)

Y/N- Goddamn well with a pay like that to protect some students hell yea, but I need more info and all of the students information

Boss- I'll email you the info later, you will just keep an eye on the class and if any villains attack you protect them, the teachers do not know about this so you will need to be careful.

Y/N- ok I'll take my pay and go when do I start.

Boss- tomorrow if you can.

Y/N- ok that works.

~3 weeks later-

'This job is way to easy all I do is Sit around most of the time, oh wait what's this' you watched as bakugo walked out of the dorms even tho it was one in the morning, you followed him as he walked eventually he started jogging then jogging turned into running, you were in the city now and you lost him you stopped for a moment "shit where did he go" You mutter then in a second you are pinned to a wall with your hands above your head.

"Who are you" bakugo growled at me clearly pissed.

I stare up at him in shock how did he realize I was there I specialize in stealth. "Why do you ask" I question praying he didn't do this because I was following him.

"Because you were following me and doing a damn good job at being quiet about it". I saw him look down at my outfit for a second.

I blush aggressively but I keep my composure "I was assigned to protect your class a month ago and I wasn't about to fail at my job"

"So you are a hero?" He questioned loosening his grip on my wrists.

"Kinda yea"

"Kinda?"

"I cant tell you I also would like for you not to tell your class about me"

"Fine then what's your name"

"Y/n"

"Ok" he let go of me "then let's head back to the dorms".

I was shocked why is he being so calm "o-ok"

We walked back to the dorms and he went inside with me taking my perch in a tree, after a few minutes he comes back out tho "Y/n?"

I jumped down "hm"

He walked over to me and threw a blanket over my shoulder "I saw you shivering while walking back" then he turned to walk back inside.

I stared at him in shock I felt like I had seen glimpse at a new side to this boy "t-thanks bakugo" I responded he nodded at me then went inside.

~1 month later~

Me and bakugo have gotten actually quite close and I have started to catch feelings for him, I scolded myself for it every day, it was winter now and absolutely freezing at night so I decided to do something new, I had grabbed my laptop earlier that day and now I was standing on bakugos balcony, I knocked and the door flew open "WHO THE- oh it's just you" he let me in "this is new what's up?".