Chapter 2

As I got out of the car to walk to my stop, I had a knot in my stomach. I was scared. Standing 2 feet away, was the biggest bully in elememtary school. Billy. I didn't know if he was still a bully but.....I was scared. Every time he looked at me, I pretended that I didn't see him staring at me. After about 30 minutes of avoiding giving Billy my eye contact, the bus finally arrived. I tried to rush to the front of the line but everybody was squeezing into the small door of the bus so, I ended up going last. As I walked up the stairs I sighed a sigh of relief because I didn't have to be worried about Billy again. But when I tried looking for a seat, the only seat avaliable was the one next to Billy. Great I guess I'm not over dealing with him. I slowly walked up to the empty spot next to Billy and quietly said Hi. The first half of the bus ride was as quite as a pindrop. But the second half of the ride, Billy suddenly started a conversation with me. Yea I thought it was odd of him to do that but, that's what he did! After talking about Summer, Family, and Friends I actually thought that Billy had changed over the summer. He had become way nicer and pretty funny too! We talked for the rest of the bus ride with no problems and it was actually fun! I guess Billy was my New friend. :)

Hey Guys!! I'm planning to update every day but...I'll try my best to do so!! Hope you guys are enjoying my story so far! :) Comment down below about what you think about this chapter!!