Chapter 1

"Beep beep beep beep!!!" My alarm rang. 6:30 sharp and i'm the only one awake. Great, now I have 1 hour to get dressed and no one can bother me. I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth and quickly take a shower. By the time its 7:15 I'm all ready. I could hear my mom preparing our lunches in the kitchen. " Grace! Can you go wake your brother up for me?", my mom yelled through the kitchen. "OK!", I replied.
While walking toward my brother's room, I could hear his loud snores coming out of the bedroom. I walk into the room and notice a little spider on the wall. This immediately gave me an idea. I walked over to my brother's book shelf, which had a box of tissues in it and took one out. Walking slowly over to the spider, I could just imagine the loud scream of my brother when I throw it onto him. I quickly grabbed the spider off the wall and threw it on to my brother. "Joey!! There is a spider on you!!!", I screamed. "Yea sure...you can't trick me this time.", my brother replied. "No I'm serious!! Look!!" I said as I could feel laughter trying to make its way out of my mouth. "AHHHH! GRACE!! IM GONNA GET YOU BACK!!!!", joey said as I raced out of his room dieing with laughter.
I make my way downstairs after the 10 minutes I spent laughing in my bedroom. I grab a bananna and walk over to the couch with my backpack on. After turning on the TV, I noticed all the channels were about Back to School stuff. I turn off the TV since there is nothing good coming on and patiently wait for my mom and brother to get ready. After about a good 20 minutes they finally walk out. My brother and I both grab our lunches, put on our shoes and race to my moms car. I obviously won but my brother wouldn't agree. My mom drove me to the bus stop. Today was goeing well until my mom pulled up to the bus stop. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Hey Guys!! This is my first Fan Fiction ever so Hope you guys like it! Tell me in the comments how you guys liked it and if you guys have any suggestion please tell me in the comments!! But please no mean comments.