ShOTs

My parents were druggies and they sold me to a mafia every time we have to go somewhere im blindfolded so I dont see much. It doesn't hurt me, I don't care because they made a terrible choice they sold me and got shot in the head and now they are both dead they didnt even get the drugs. And right now im in my cell wich I call torture im sometimes not blindfolded but men come in and choose who they want its only five girls left and two are headed out you can here there screams but im not up for sale so that makes two girls left actually.
Ryan (a.k.a boss) says im his property im only 17 for heaven's sake. A guard comes down towards my cell door and opens it. "C'mon sunshine the boss wants to see that pretty face." I roll my eyes in disgust I get up from the rock hard black floor with tiny stones in almost each step you took my feet are aching im only wearing black sweatpants and an old oversized college sweatshirt from one of the mafia members. The guard leads me to the elevator this place is like a beautiful hotel but it has a dungeon muder room and big gorgeous rooms for the members only. As we make our way up to Ryans room I took a stiffened breathe. The doors opened signalling me to leave theres guards everwhere so I can't run ive tried before. I go down the end of the hall and knock on 17a I wait for about an good 5 minutes until his maid rolanda swings the door open she is old and fraigle but she looks furious so I step aside. Ryan appears shortly after shirtless "Ms.Coles ive been waiting all night for you." I bite down on my lip hard trying not to cry. He pulls my arm pretty roughly and hell it hurts then im thrown on the gigantic sage couch and tears start strolling down my face making my curly hair stick to my face. Every time he wants to rape me I cry so he tells me to go back down to the dungeon for more torture thats how ive held on to my virginity for the past year. He walks over to me and points a gun to my head "I'm tired of waiting." He says through his clenched teeth. Ryan is sexy really fucking sexy and so is every other member. He holds my face between his large hand and wraps it around my neck this has never happened before I cant breathe and I feel blood rushing to my head. I try to pry his hands of me but he gets on me putting more pressure on my neck. "r-r-ryan I cant breathe." I put my hand around his and pry his death grip a little loose and finally lets go "Leave belle." Shit don't have to tell me twice he gets up and I run towards the door and open it.  I cant do this anymore so I make a run for it I hear the guards telling me to stop but my adrenaline is pumping. Wait I dont know my way around here and I feel a tiny pinch in my back "damn" was all I manged to get out and I fell and all I saw was pitch black.