Petite

"Take It off." Ryan tells me and adverts his eyes somewhere else. "What?" He clears his throat and he looks at me with almost no emotion "listen Belle I don't want to hurt you but take off everything, or I'll rip it off." Tears form in my eyes "I- please if this is about what hap-."
His arm grabs the hem of my shirt and he tears it in two and im left in this man's hands with two pieces of clothing holding on to my pureness that will be taken.
He stands up and takes off his clothing, remaining in his boxers "please." He looks at me "you're ready." "Come here belle." I scoot back "Ryan, i." "Come here, Belle." He raises his voice a little "relax I'll be gentle." Why is this happening..... I get up and he graspes my hand "look at me." And I turn looking at him in his beautiful disturbed face he pulls me by my waist and kisses me passionately and began to suck on my neck and licks over the mark and I enjoy this why? He kisses me and takes off the layers i had on he touches hidden places and i still enjoy this he lies me down and speaks softly "it will only hurt for a little while." He positions himself toward my entrance and holds my back up "i love so much." and a sharp pain rushes toward my lower region "i love you so much belle." Ryan is on top of me thrusting his body into mine and i began to adjust to his size and actually start to moan he puts his face into my neck and bites down softly and slowly pushes slowing down the pace and he looks at me "dont look away belle." He kisses my chest then my stomach and then..... he puts out two of his fingers and starts to finger me and im screeching at the top of my lungs " dont look away." I attempt to sit up and i tried to reach for his arm or what i thought was his arm and it was his hair "ryan." He stops "say it again." "Stop please."