Fuck Me.

Belle P.O.V ~

"She will no longer stay in the dungeons she will live in my suite"

A grunt escapes my mouth. Where am I?
"She is awake." I am afriad to open my eyes. "Belle, my sweet." And hand touches my face. My body stiffens. My breath quickens.
"You see son, she is not able to stay in that-that hell." He clears his throat "give us a fucking moment."

A door opens and clicks
My eyes pop open and I began focus on the white ceiling. I'm on a bed of some sort.
Hostpital? Ryans Room? "Belle." I lift my head up, and prop my body up.
I groan. My eyes meet with a stressed out ryan. Fuck he is stressed out I've been thrown around like a dog all my life and he is stressed out?

"My amor you will no longer stay in the dungeon, you will stay here in my suite."

Will I get to fucking shower? Can I fucking leave.
"Ok." I quietly mumble "go and shower the supplies you need are in there I will be back around 7 rolanda will have dinner ready by then."
He gets up rubs his 5'o clock shadow and straightens his tie. Walks toward the bed and puts out his hand for me to take.
I grasp it. He pulls me up and locks his rough hands around my wrists.
Once again he clears his throat "don't think about leaving,me I will show no mercy and I will fuck you, and, I will mark you,like my own property."
"Are we clear love?"
I nod my head.
And with that he leaves.

A doctor returns and tells me what happened and that he would be back everyday to check my vitals. "Go and shower." He tells me. He leaves and im alone. All alone. By myself. I inhale and exhale. And I take the time to look around the room i will be trapped in. The same room 17a. Cream walls beautiful everything. I go to the bathroom and strip. for the first time I see myself. My hair has gotten longer. My chocolate skin is the same my browns eyes are dull, my lips are medium sized I guess. My button nose is small and pointy a little. You can still see the bruises left on my skin. My body is slim, my ribcage pokes out my thighs barely touch and I look beautiful but beaten. (All shapes and sizes are beautiful & colors).
I step in the shower and the hot water taps my body and the floor and I let the water run through my hair and I moan. My back aches in one area and I remember I got fucking shot. <><><><><><><><><><><><>
20 minutes later <><><><><><><>

I step out of the steaming shower and a towel,lotion and clothing await me only underwear, a bra , and an oversized black shirt and to my luck a hair tie. I get dressed and I decide to let my hair remain on my shoulders. I gather my stuff and fold my dirty clothes and towel. I walk out of the beautiful bathroom. And let my eyes adjust to the lighting differences it's pretty dull in his condo whatever thingy.

There is a flat screen tv. Beautiful couch in the living room
Island kitchen and a door toward the bedroom and bathroom.

It's 6:30 and rolanda walks in the room and starts to prepare the food her face is screaming pain and her eyes have bags her hair is short and curly.
I sit on the couch avoiding any trouble and she disapeers into the kitchen.

I began to daze off and sleep ingulfs me.

Some time later <><><><><>

Someone grasps my shoulders and rolanda is in my face "sweetie there are some things you need to know about ryan."
"Ok." I sit up on the black leather couch

"Whatever he says "you listen."
"If he tells you to do anything you listen." Her accent covering each word."
"Why." "I can not explain no time left." She looks at me with pity "He is going to never give you up." "He is obsessed with you."

Just as soon as she finishes a click is at the door. And after a few minutes ryan appears around the corner.
"Bye sweetie." Her voice barely above a whisper. "Sir, dinner is on the stove."
He holds up a hand signaling her to leave.
"I've missed you." His voice is low
I put my head down and fiddle with my fingers. "love, I am sorry for everything."
I keep silent. He chuckles "I said I'm fucking sorry." I look up at him and run my fingers through my scalp. He strides toward me and bends down his hand touches my hair and he grabs my face and forcefully smashes his lips onto to mine.
I didn't kissed back so he tightened his grip around my face. I put both of my hands up and plant them on his arms and pry away my face from his.
His eyes burn holes into mine "do you forgive me." He grasps my shoulders and asks me again. "Do you forgive me?"
"I can't forgive you." Tears build up in my eyes "your sick, ryan."
"I -I can't let you go belle."
"I love you to much."