Regrets

'I was a fool' wei ying blamed his self.  It's true he was a great fool. The stupid amongst stupids. 3 months living in burial mounds, 16 years being dead but to be summoned after those years. 6 months to be with lan zhan clearing his name and.... 5 years.... 5 years he's married to some girl.

He admit he fell in love with that girl but he didn't expect that girl to fell in love with him also. He hid the fact that he's the yiling patriarch. After his wedding he confessed to the girl on what he was. And..... The girl.......actually accepted him.  After their wedding night he got his wife pregnant with his baby.  He felt that he was the happiest man on earth. He live in a simple life now. Working on a farm while his wife would do household chores.

Life was simply amazing with him when lan zhan invited him for a drink in a one tea house. There lan zhan confessed that he was in love with wei ying. Hey ying's world stopped and he also said to lan zhan that he can't accept this because he was already married and living a happy life with his wife. Wei ying bid goodbye after that and luckily his wife wasn't there for the moment.

He was a fool a great fool. Why didn't he noticed it. He didn't notice that lan zhan was in love with him for years and so does he. He have been in love with lan zhan ever since he arrived to gusu. He was a great fool. Even if wei ying would divorce his wife today will lan zhan accept him?  Wei ying went to the cloud recess to co fess his feelings to lan zhan but to found out that it was already too late......

The day he visited lan zhan it was the day that lan zhan married a woman. Wei ying's world shattered into pieces and felt so much betrayed..... Did lan zhan moved on that easily?  Did he?  He didn't know.

Wei ying was now devastated but good thing someone was there to take of him. It's his wife. After sometime he eventually moved on and focused to his family.

After those 5 years wei ying actually have accept everything. And only into the dreams he and lan zhan meet and continue their broken love.