Chapter 1: The Beginning

Aya's POV

Hi everyone,..do you want to join in my horrible life, not really horrible but I'm just saying that. My name is Aya and I'm 17 years old, don't ask my surname I just don't want to know by everyone. Were here in Orlando Florida, just moving out to my old hometown. I really love this place and also the seasons. More memories here I will never forget. I'm just the only one who is moving out, my mom left in Philippines . When I was in my house, don't even think that my house is big, just small house for me with second floor. OK back to the topic I was unpacking my things, put here, put there, and put everywhere. Finish in 2 hours. woaahh, it so tired to unpacking things right.! I lay down my body into the bed to get sleep.

It's 2:00 pm. I need to buy something in the market because I don't take my lunch. I drove going to the market buy something. So I got noodles, some junk foods and fruits also vegetables, everything I need, I got it. Need to pay on the cashier. Then going home. Feel tired always. I just arrived at my house and then park my car. I open the door then going to the kitchen. I still cooking for my lunch even though it's 4:00 pm. I cook soup..ohh it's hot. After that I clean the mess and going to the living room to watch some news or something. When I watching my phone ring. It's mom.

"Hello Aya"

"hey mom."

"How are you, do you like your new house?"

"yeah mom..i like it..how are you there? I miss you,all of you" I really don't want to cry.

"were OK here baby..we miss you too and we love you.take good care.don't talk to strangers. ha!" I heard my mom crying.

"hey mom don't cry.I'm fine now.I love you too mom." I'm starting to cry even though I don't want.. sniff sniff sniff

"OK I never cry"

"that's my mom..hey mom I need to end this conversation right now because I need to sleep...bye bye I love you again mom..told dad that I love him"

"OK..bye bye Aya. take good care again. we love you too..mwuuaaahh" I heard mom kiss her phone.

I ended the call and going to my room. Turn off the light. this is the first day of my life here in Orlando.