Chapter 10: The Illness that never cure

Aya's POV

I climbed out the bed and I open the curtain and saw the sun was shining through my eyes. Now one is awaken. I saw Thea sleeping in the couch and I got coffee.

"Good morning " I said to Thea and she was rubbing her eyes. She was shock when she saw me.

"Aya why are you get out in the bed!? You need a rest " she said to me

"OK fine, I will just finished drinking my coffee "

"Coffee is not healthy for you said the doctor . Drink milk not coffee, OK? "

"Fine fine fine, " then I headed to the bed. And Riley saw me.

"Good morning " I smiled.

"Morning too. Why are you get out in bed? "

"I just take coffee "

"Coffee is not healthy for you said the doctor "

"Yah I know that, Thea said to that earlier "

"Now take a rest " he commanded at me

"I'm doing it, alright " I climbed to three bed and sleep again. Before I close my eyes, I was thinking why are they so worried about me. It's just my head was aching, that's all. Hmmm.. then I prayed and closed my eyes. And go to sleep.

Connor's POV

I woke up late at 10:30 am. I was sleep at the couch and also Thea. I saw the boys having their coffee outside. I climbed out the couch and go to the washstand to brush my teeth. After that I make coffee and go outside. And sit beside of Thea.

"How's Aya? " I said to them and sipping my coffee.

"She's OK " Thea said

"Did you say to Aya about the doctor said? "

"Nope " Thea said.

"Thanks " I said " I just worried about her, " I sighed

"Why? " TOBY said

"Because the doctor said that if Aya turns 25 years old she will die " I said. They all shocked when I said that.

"She just 18 years old " Thea said

"Yeah we all know that " I said. "And the doctor said too that their is no cure for that illness "

"What!? " Thea shocked again. "You guys didn't tell me that yesterday when we are in the hospital " she yell but not to loud.

"Shhhhh.. Thea  keep quiet, Aya will awake " Riley said and shush her.

"Because I know you too Thea will worry too " I said

"Fine " she sad " I will go to the kitchen and cook something, what do you want guys? "

"Ummm.. Starbucks! " Toby said.

"Starbucks again for lunch.. ehem.. do you guys want chicken? " she said and punch Toby playfully in the arm

"It's up to you Thea " I said. "Wait Thea.. don't tell to Aya about her illness, ha "

"Yah, Yah, Yah , your secret is safe to me " she said and headed to three kitchen

"You too guys " I told to my Brothers and friends

Aya's POV

I woke up again at 11: 15 am. And never climbing out in the bed. "Nothing to do here " I said to myself. Few seconds I  heard the the boys and Thea talking outside. Then I climbed out the bed and heard what are they talking.

I heard all about me, that I will die when I turn 25, WHAT!!! Thea didn't tell me earlier. She's my bestfriend and she didn't tell me that.. how could she!!! And they making secret about this.

I climbed in again to the bed and cry and cry.