Chapter 22: Going Back to Orlando

Aya's POV

So this is the last day of our vacation or Tour in Italy. I'm gonna miss the beach.ugh. can't wait to go back here. After a few hours we put our clothes in the suitcase and all the things. Then we spend our time in beach, girls time, No boys allowed. We got food and blanket. Then we sit and chat each other about something.

" I want to live here " Thea said feeling the fresh air of the beach.

"Me too, but we need to go back in Orlando "

"Yeah, hope we can back here " she said and I cut her topic.

" let's eat "

"That's a good idea, I'm so hungry "She said and I laugh a little bit.

"Uhmm..Thea, do you think Riley likes me? " I don't know what's on my mind. I just want to ask her if it's real or not.

"Yeah , of course, why ?"

"Nothing, I just want to ask"

"What if Riley and Connor likes you, who of them will you choose?"

"What?? It's not gonna happened, they don't like me"

"Why not Aya?"

"It's only in my dreams, it will never come true" I chuckled.

"Ouch..don't say that dreams come true. "

"It's only on you, not mine "

"Someday you will realize that they love you, and you gonna choose one of them "

"Never! " I said and tickled her.

"S..stop.. stop.. stop it Aya, your win " and I stop tickling her.

" can we go back to the hotel, because it's getting colder " I said while she take a deep breath.

"Yeah, fine " and we clean the mess and fold the blanket. We headed to the hotel. First floor going up. And I open the door and Thea throw her body to her bed and sleep. Before I sleep I change my clothes into a pajamas and go to bed. It's 10:00 pm before we sleep.

Midnight pass and morning come. The alarm ring, and I seat on my bed and rub my eyes. Stretching my body and stand up. I open the curtain and say 'Goodbye Italy, I'm gonna miss you ' . Then Thea start to woke up.

"Good morning Thea, wake up, wake up, we need to prepare"

"Get your own business " she said under the pillow. I tickled her.

"Stop it, you do it two times " and she sit on her bed. "Fine, you first to get shower "

"OK but you get food for breakfast "

"What!!??,,... fine " she stand up and go to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth and go to the mirror to take her hair into a bun. And she close the door. What a crazy girl. I just smile and go to the bathroom and take a shower for 20 minutes. I go out the bathroom and take my clothes, I wear a hanging blouse says ' I love You ' and jeans and rubber shoes and take my hair into a ponytail. Then Thea came in.

"Why you take so long? " I said and already ready to go. She buy a biscuits and soda.

"Many costumers" she chuckled and gave me the food and go to the bathroom. While me reading story in wattpad again. She go out the bathroom like 30 minutes and she wear a white T-shirt says ' I love my Bestfriend' and put a shoes.

"Nice shirt Thea " I said.

"Thanks " she smiled and I smiled too.

"Are you ready? "

"Yeah but first we need to eat "

"Hahaha, your always hungry" i laugh and take my food. Few minutes come someone knock the door.

"Who's that? " I said

"It's Toby "

"Ohh come in "

He open the door "are you ready? "

"Yeah " we said in unison " we will live now? " I said.

"Later, because the others are just preparing there things and taking shower, I'm just checking you just if your ready " he said

"Do you take your breakfast? "

"Yeah, so I need to go back, see you guys later "

"Bye " Thea said and we wave our hands. He close the door.

"He's cute right? " Thea said while brushing her hair.

"Hahaha.. always " I said and laugh.
"Why are you laughing? " she take her hair into a ponytail like mine.

"Nothing" I said. And Hours came again we are leaving. We handed our bags and go down. Theirs a van waiting for us. We all climbed up in the car one by one. We are headed now in the airport. This is gonna be a boring flight. I'm gonna miss Italy.. wait how many times do I say that.. hahaha. Miss you Italy.