8

"how is she?" Elliot cocked an eyebrow. I let out an exasperated sigh and collapsed onto the couch opposite of him.

"Ahh, I feel you bud." He took a slurp of his coffee. My head snapped to him.

Suddenly I was on top of him, clutching his collar. "I.am.not.your.bud! You hear me?!" His eyes were as big as bowling balls.

"You have no idea- You have no clue what is going on. You're a shithead, and you need to mind your own goddamn business." I spat into his face.

Why did people chose today to get on my fucking nerves. I still needed to find my ass of a family, I need to help y/n, even if she didn't want it. I just want to be happy. Or was that too much to ask for?

"Dude! Chill out." Elliot pushed me off him. "I'm not- you know what? Elliot. You can suck it." I walked off to my room.

I slammed the door behind me. My hands grabbing chunks of my hair, trying to pull out all the bad memories.

The last time I threw a tantrum, something good happened. But out of that something good, followed something I wish to take back, but wouldn't if I had the chance.

There was still a small possibility I could save her. I at least had to try.

After a few minutes of waiting for nothing in particular, I got up and walked out of my room.

I stomped down the hallway, stopping right in front of the room she was in. Again my hand unconsciously made its way to the handle.

My breath quickened,  it felt like my head was going to explode any second. "Fuck!" I sighed. Why couldn't I just open the fucking door.

"Piss off." Y/n called through the closed door

I burst through the doors to see y/n sitting on the floor, legs crossed facing the window.

She sighed, her head falling back. "Am I speaking a different language, or are you just that desperate to see me?"

"How are you not tied up?" I asked pointing to the bed. She shrugged and looked back at me like it was obvious, and I was obviously dumb.

"Well. An old man came to untie me. He said you were crazy." She grinned, her smile reaching both eyes.

"What happened to you? You used to be so nice, and caring." I walked towards her.

"Things change, Five." She shivered. What did that mean? Did she remember something?

"What is it?" I asked, another step towards her. She shook her head in frustration and got up off the floor.

"It doesn't matter. He did what he had to do." She shrugged and looked down to her hands.

My jaw clenched. "Who did it? Did he hurt you?" I was becoming more frantic. "Who fucking hurt you?!"

She looked up at me and smiled again. Then she laughed. That laughter I missed so very much. My heart melted.

"Why are you laughing?" I scolded her. "You actually care?" She whispered. I smile was playing on her lips.

"You're a psychopath." I spat.

"Well. We all got it from someone." She winked at me.