Ch2

*Natalia P.O.V*
Okay I just found out that some of the magcon boys lived next door. I'm not really a HUGE fangirl like Mellany and Breanna. I just a fan of Jack Gilinsky he is an amazing singer. Breanna and Mellany were at the window. I went over to see what they were doing. Then lorenna walks in and tell us that we are gonna hang out with them. She told us that she had got thier numbers. "OMG THE GRIERS TOO" I yelled. I only yelled because my friend is a HUGE fan of them. I didn't know them.She would be so happy if I told her. Breanna and Melanny were fangirling all night I was getting annoyed. I went to my sister's room and she was asleep. I went to her and woke her up. "What happened?" She asked." Breanna and Melanny won't shut up about those boys" I said annoyed. "I thought you were a fan of them." She asked. "Not really just of Jack G" I responded. "Oh okay just take my laptop and u can watch some Netflix." She said . "Okay" I said and took her labtop. I went to my room and put on Netflix. I got in bed a slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to Breanna shaking me . "Wake up Natalia we have to get ready to hang out" she said. "We're not going till later " I said. "Fine I'll go wake up Melanny." She said leaving. I woke up and took a shower after I got out I got dressed. I put on some black high waisted shorts and a white aero postale shirt. I let my hair stay straight. I went down stairs and lorenna was down there. "Do you want to get some doughnuts with me." She asked. "Yeah" I said I put on my black converse and went to the car. On my way out there there was this boy out side about my age . He looked at me but I ignored it. I got in the car and waited for my sister to come. She finally came.

After we finished eating lorenna had got a call from some guy. "okay we're on our way" she said the she hung up. "Okay guys we can leave." She said. We had to calm down Melanny and Breanna. We went next door. Lorenna knocked on the door and some boy about her age answered it . "Hey Cameron " she said hugging him. " Hey Lorenna" he said. He let us in . We sat on his couch. Then two other boys came down stairs. One looked older than the other. "Guys this is Nash and Hayes " Cameron introduced us to them. "Oh we know" Melanny and Breanna said. "Nash and Hayes this is Melanny ,Breanna, Lorenna and her little sister Natalia." Cam said . I waved and Hayes smiled. We all talked for a while. They made so crazy vines. "So where u guys from?" Hayes asked us. "We're from Texas" I said. "So what do you guys want to do?" Nash asked. "Can we go swimming" I said. "Yeah go get ready" Cameron said. We went to our house to get ready. I put on my white two piece and I put my light blue crop top over it and my white shorts. We all met up at the pool. I took off my over clothing and put it in my bag . I sat in one of the chairs. I didn't want to get in the water yet so I put my sunglasses on and layed back. While I was laying down I felt someone pick me up. It was Hayes. Me and Hayes got to talk alot he seemed pretty fun and cool. "Hayes put me down" I demanded. "No I'm not putting u down" he said. He threw me in the water. "Hayes I'm gonna get you" I said. I grabbed him and pulled him under water. I started laughing. We all started playing around. The boys started doing flips. "Who want to play chicken" Cameron yelled. "I do" everyone yelled. I got on Hayes' shoulders it was me and melanny we started playing. I won cuz Melanny fell when I pushed her. "I won I won." I teased. "I wasn't paying attention." Melanny said. "No your just clumsy" I said. It was getting late and we had to leave. We were all walking home. "I'm tired of walking." I whined. "Well too bad u have to walk" Melanny said. We finally got home and I took a shower. And put on my Nike sweatpants and shirt. I went down stairs to get some water. Breanna and Lorenna were in the living room talking and watching TV . "It was fun today" Lorenna said. "Yeah I'm surprised that I didn't drown in the water." Breanna said. "I'm surprised that u didn't go all fangirl mode" I said sitting down. "I know me too." She said. I laughed. We talked for a while. "I'm hungry" I whined. "Hi hungry I'm breanna" Breanna said extending her hand so I could shake it. "Come on lets go get some McDonald's" lorenna said. We all went to get some McDonald's.

After we went to get some McDonald's we went home. It was late so I went to my room and layed down.

I was on my phone for a bit. I went on vine and Twitter and all that. It was late so I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hoped u like our story it was kind of hard for me so if there is any mistakes sorry,

- Natalia