𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗 ➳ 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

This part was originally written by:
https://purple-babygirl.tumblr.com/
__

They landed in Leviata about an hour ago, Torres had said that Karli had a relative named Donna something and she died in Leviata. I just changed some grammar so it fits into this story, it's actually what I usually do... it's not easy to write smut when you're a virgin....

They were supposed to be chilling indoors because the darkness outside and the fact it was night prevented them from doing anything for them. y/n was still being horny and before she could stop herself, she ended up sharing too much with Bucky. Their show on their TV screen muted and long forgotten, her sighs and whines were the dominating sounds in the living room. Her back leaned on Bucky's broad chest and her top was rolled up to reveal her braless breasts to his flesh hand while his prosthetic one pushed in and out of her dripping hole. One of Bucky's legs was over one of her bare thighs, keeping her open as he worked his fingers inside her fluttering pussy.

"Is this what you wanted, babydoll? To have Daddy's metal fingers buried so deep inside your tight little pussy?" Bucky taunted in her ear before adding a second finger and curling both upwards, massaging her upper walls.

y/n let out a loud moan as she nodded her head, she'd never picture herself having a daddy kink. Or to be that type of girl, but man, feeling the determined tips of his fingers stroke her walls. She couldn't resist it.

"Use your words doll" He told her "Yes, yes, daddy. Thank you," she moaned as she let her head fall back, not even able to let herself be embarrassed about the sloshing sounds his shiny fingers were making every time they found their way back between her warm, velvety walls. Bucky acting out one of her many daydreams about him made her cunt leak with desire she didn't know she had.... I mean, who the hell is horny for metal?

Bucky chuckled when she opened her legs even wider for him. Bucky's thumb was relentless on her clit "You want more?" He asked her "Yes, daddy, please" She whimpered, he placed a kiss on her forehead "good girl, don't forget your manners" Bucky chuckled, his voice muffled as he planted wet kisses down her neck.

He moved on her swollen nub in hard, steady circles. His flesh index and thumb tweaked her stiffening nipples, making her squirm on his lap. He sucked on the spot where her neck met her shoulder before biting down, making sure he marked her up.

"Taking daddy's fingers so well, doll." The fingers of her daddy's right hand continued to toy with her nipples, pinching and pulling on the buds, making her push her breasts further to his palm. Her body was burning up against his, shaking with pleasure.

She could feel Bucky everywhere. His lips on her hot skin, his dirty whispers in her ear, the rough pads of his fingers on her sensitive nipples and his thick fingers fucking her wet cunt.

"You like that, doll?" Bucky didn't need her verbal answer, her body was showing him that she did, but he wanted her to say it.

"Yes, daddy. Love it," she managed to croak out before turning her head to him, needing his lips on hers.

Bucky's right hand squeezed her left tit as he pushed his tongue between her parted lips, deepening their slow, sensual kiss. She moaned when he sucked on her tongue, thumb lightly swiping over her perky nipple.

She broke their kiss when Bucky's fingers, moving in a 'come here' motion, found her sweet spot. Mewling and throbbing, her hips bucked up to get his fingers to touch the same spot again.

"D-Daddy." Both her tongue and her hips stuttered while she struggled to keep her legs open for him, not wanting the pleasure to end.

"Right there, babydoll? We found your favourite spot, didn't we?" Bucky's digits pressed up harder on the spongy part inside her.