3/20/2015

gagaga149: Welcome back, Wattpadians! There are FOUR of us here today: @gagaga149/Sophie (me), @Creeperzzzzz, @wat_up_160, and @jaxen12346! Hope you like this newest set of chats! We’re going to start something new; every once in a while (or when we find someone willing) we’re going to let a new person join… but only for that one time. If you want to join in, just message me (@gagaga149) and we’ll make sure to add you in! (this will require a gmail account as we do these on google docs) If you like these and want us to continue, please let us know! It’s always great to have people tell us that they actually like it! *goes afk*

wat up: why you gotta do them like that?

C: that sounds wrong... Tee hee he

wat up: your such a kid...oh wait…

C: WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIE???? A BIG SPEECH NOW SHE'S GONE?!

jaxen123456: s-sh-she finally c-croaked!

C: *shakes jaxen's shoulders* DONT YOU SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!

gagaga149: *gets back* I AINT DEAD

wat up:dont do that again you almost gave me a heart attack!! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG LADY!

C: *throws arms around sophie* OH MA PEARLS! THANK THE LORD! (southern accent)

jaxen123456: SHE’S ALIIVE!

gagaga149: Uh… wat up, I’ll pass. *hugs C back* Hi! Yes, jaxen, I am alive

wat up: you listen to your mother

jaxen123456: my tummy h...

C: thanks for that piece of information, jaxen…

jaxen: you’re very much welcome!:)

C: good. We got all that sorted out! ^_^

gagaga149: yeah!

C: *crickets chirping*

wat up: SHUT, UP EVERYONE!

gagaga149: NO

wat up: w...w...why not?

C: WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST MAKE A CAKE OUT OF RAINBIWS AND HAPPINESS AND WE CAN ALL JUST GET ALONG!?!

gagaga149: Rainbiws? there are no such things as “rainbiws” there are rainBOWS...

C: I WAS TYPING FAST, OKAY? *sobs*

jaxen: *goes afk*

gagaga149: I type faster :)

wat up: dats because you're on the computer...or are you??

C: I'm an ma frickin phone so phhbbtt *blows raspberries*

gagaga149: yes i am :P

wat up: HA you’re guilty *pounds on of those hammer things on that wooden thing*

gagaga149: how am i guilty? *screams* WHAT AM I GUILTY OF?!?

C: OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!

gagaga149: *winks at C*

C: *winks back exaggeratingly*

wat up: *ignores statement* you are sentenced to DEATH!

gagaga149: *takes bazooka and aims it at wat up* u sure bout that?

wat up: hehe…uhhhhh…*runs away* i’m outa here!

gagaga149: SCAREDY CAT

wat up: *vanishes into the sunset that randomly appears* *pops back up behind everyone* im back!