Prologue

Thousands of years ago, before the rise of quirks, humans lived mostly without power. Any record of flying people who wielded great power and could knock out others with a single punch was lost in the records of time. However, there was one who many remembered and revered. Son Goku. This great warrior grew up on this planet and trained on it. He has had many adventures throughout his life, defeating many opponents ranging from mechs to aliens up to even a God. He mostly fought alongside his friend and rival, Vegeta. They often teamed up to defeat threats that endangered the planet they lived on. They both trained with the intent of being the strongest and attained power beyond that of Gods.

However, while they attained power beyond the Gods, they were still mortal. They both succumbed to the inevitable death and passed on to Otherworld. Their descendants grew but the saiyan lineage grew weaker and weaker with each passing generation. Then, 3000 years after the death of Son Goku and Prince Vegeta, the first quirks started manifesting in the human race. With the sudden mutation of superpowers, the saiyan genes in two certain lines of the saiyan's descendants began to grow stronger to compensate. Eventually, after a few hundred years, two of the descendants were born, both having spiky hair with one or two strands going down from the middle. Their names? Son Wasan, the descendant of Son Goku. And Cinna Briefs, the descendant of the Prince Vegeta.

Only a month later birth a boy destined for greatness. One fated to become one of the greatest heroes alongside Wasan and Cinna. His name? Izuku Midoriya.

Watch as they become the greatest heroes that the world has ever seen. And watch as they change history the way that only they know how.