Chapter 8-Puppy🌶🌶🌶🌶

Saturday, 12:15 p.m.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" Lena asked, fiddling with her riding crop in her hand, as she looked at the ceiling.

She was laying at the head of the bed, while David was laying at the foot of the bed. He had a long, chain leash hooked on his collar, his hands tied up with zip ties, with a blindfold around his neck and he was naked.

"Why, did I suck?" David asked, sitting up.

"No, you performed great, I can't remember the last time I was sore like this, and my legs still shaky ten minutes after, no I'm just asking" Lena giggled.

David rolled over on his stomach, and crawled up to her, laying his head on her chest.

"I think I was...fourteen" David said.

"Fourteen, seriously?" Lena laughed.

"Yea, what's wrong with that, how old were you?" David chuckled lightly.

"I was eleven" Lena smirked.

"Eleven, you were eleven, and you're shunning me for being fourteen" David laughed, rolling off of her and onto his stomach.

"What, I developed early" Lena shrugged.

"You developed alright" David giggled.

"Hey" Lena frowned, smacking David's rear with the riding crop, and then poking it with her thumb.

"Hey, no back door" David laughed, rolling back over quickly.

"I wasn't going in just messing with the doorknob" Lena giggled.

"Not cool, we need to come up with safe words if this is going to get any kinkier" David explained.

"Well fine come up with your word, and nothing childish like 'uncle'" Lena said rolling her eyes.

"How about 'Domina may I'?" David asked.

"I guess that could work" Lena informed, getting up from the bed, holding David's chain leash in her hand.

She walked over and grabbed a chair out of the corner of the room. She pulled open the double doors of her closet. Inside on one door, were two long full body mirrors. On the other side, were leather sex toys and other things hanging up. Lena hung the riding crop on a thumb nail, and then took down a wide paddle, covered in black leather. She then took down a pair of black leather gloves, with the fingers cut out of them. She put them on and strapped them around her wrists. After that she grabbed a pair of handcuffs as well.

"What are you going to do with all of that?" David asked.

"Don't worry about it, just don't forget your safe word" Lena grinned evilly, as she began wrapping the chain leash around her hand, making the slack in the leash less and less.

"What's that supposed to mean?" David asked.

Lena made kissing and whistling noises, as if calling a dog as she continued to wrap the chain.

"What are you doing?" David asked, as he felt the collar tug.

"You're going to sit in this chair and suck on my titties while I spank you, like a good puppy" Lena beamed devilishly.

"I'm doing what now?" David asked, raising one eyebrow.

"You heard what I said, now come on" Lena growled, tugging the leash a little.

"The fuck I'm not" David said, leaning back.

"Look it's either this, or the puppy tail butt plug" Lena explained, picking up a butt plug from the door, with a stuffed dalmatian tail dangling from it. "At this point you pick your poison."