Plot/intro

Heyo,so like this is my first book in a whileeeee, toga is my favorite mha girl so i wanted to show her a little love,this is a female villian reader x hero toga book.

Basically how it goes is

Toga is trying to be a hero,shes trying to become good she feels bad for causing so much trouble so yk now shes studying at ua,shes with all the 1a kids but now its their second year at ua so instead of class 1a its class 2a. What toga didnt expect in her year of being a pro in training is to run into a old friend. Y/n. The girl shes absolutely in love with. She tried pushing the feelings down,as far as possible,she knew she cant love y/n and be a pro,but y/n knows toga cant stop loving her. Y/n would do little things to make sure toga knew she loved her too.Is it enough? Will y/n get to live out her villian dream with the girl she loves? 

Now lets get to the good part

Y/n:aka you,the main character the one the story will mainly follow

Your quirk is called blossom

Think of poison ivy,like basically exactly like poison ivy,except you can also summon deadly bugs thats carry venom and you can escape places quickly by turning into a rose,a bright red rose,but you cant do it often since it drains all of your energy.

Youre 18 years old,and you used to work with the league of villians before they all went to become good {with the exception of dabi whos in prison and shigi who fled and never contacts anyone anymore} now you work with overhaul and youre his right side woman.

 Your villian name can be anything you want

Youre extremely fast and witty,but can also be kinda lazy and have bad temper

Himiko toga:aka THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

In this au toga is training to be a pro hero and is in her second year of ua highschool

She dated ochako uraraka for a little bit but that didnt last long since shes in love with you

Shes weak around you,youre both fully aware of the control you have over each other and you love it.

Ok ok so now lets get that schedule set up shall we?

I have school,so probably no updates during the week but i'll try to come up with a chapter a every weekend,no promises tho.

This book isnt gonna be the best but ima do what i can to make it good

Its gonna have some angst and i  have a funny feeling some talk of drugs, alcohol ,sex , basically a lot of very mature themes so read at your discretion

For notice all characters are atleast 18 years of age and mature. Dont be rude,and if you dont like something in my book just dont read it or ignore it. 

I hope we all can enjoy this book and have some fun with it

Thats all

Cya at the first chapter!!!