Chapter 1

...Yeah, I am to tired to write anything right now or even think straight- So no dumb comment from me- Wait, weren't my comments always on the end of a chappy? Eh. Doesn't matter.

------------------------------------------------------------

Error gasped out as he sat up in shock, blinking and quickly scanned his surroundings. He was... Home?
Touching his head and rubbing it from the oncoming migraine, he remembers he was sitting on his hammock of strings and then a glowing yellow button popped up.
"Oh! Hey, you're already awake! C'mon, Ma said that it's time for breakfast!"
Fresh chirped as he peeked in while Error stared at him in surprise.
But... He killed Fresh... Was it... Was it all a dream...? "Coming..."
Error grumbled as he then got off the bed.
No, it can't be a dream... It felt too real.

Walking down the stairs, he then came across Geno, alive, breathing, okay.
Not dead, he didn't think, he only ran up to Geno and hugged him tightly the hug was real, he could touch Geno. Geno's not dead!
He refuses to let go of Geno now.
The kid looked at Error, confusion and concern written all over his face.
He slowly hugged back, rubbing Error over his back. ,,...Error? Are you okay? What happened?"
Geno asked carefully, letting go from Error, wich didn't help much.
Geno looked in confusion shortly around, not understanding Error's behavior.

Should he tell Geno?
No... He doesn't want Geno to worry.
He already has enough on his plate, more is unnecessary.
So Error simply just shook his head and pulled away. "Just happy you're here."
That should suffice... Maybe. Probably?
What if it doesn't? Wait no, Error don't panic now. Calm down.
Error just gave Geno a small, nervous smile.
That's normal for him if he remembers correctly. He's always been a nervous one after all.

Geno stared at Error.
A small smile formed on his face and the kid hugged Error again.
,,Alright, little bro. But when something is wrong, you can always tell me, yes?"
Geno let go of the hug again and looked at Error, a small smile on his face.
,,Now come on. Breakfast is ready. You're probably hungry, right?"

Error nods lightly. "Yeah, let's go."
Error spoke as he then grabbed Geno's hand, the memory of his SOUL breaking flashed in his mind and he lightly squeezed Geno's hand. Anxiety coursing through him.
It was just a dream, it won't happen... It won't...
He woke up from his bed after all.
Not at the hammock...
But what if this is the dream and he's still sleeping on his hammock...?
But he can touch and hug Geno... Gah!
So confusing, he's already getting angry at it.
No Error, calm down, control your anger. "Bro you looking alright?"
Fresh asked once Geno and Error entered the kitchen and Error just grumbled. Normal behavior.

Geno smiled lightly at his little brothers.
He still had a bit of concern written in his face, but the child didn't say anything. CQ looked at the three kid's. ,,Ah, Good morning Error."
She greeted Error. 
,,What do you three want for breakfast?" The woman then asked.

"Lucky charms Cereal!" Fresh grinned at mentioning the colorful cereal as he then sat on the chair. "Any cereal ma."
Error spoke as he sat down as well, nervously fidgeting with his hands.
Why didn't he bring his pillow...
,,I take normal cereals, please."
Geno answered to his mother then too.
CQ looked shortly at Error and then nodded and brought out the cereal.
She gave Error Chocolate Chip Cereal, smiling and the other two their wanted cereal.
,,Thanks mom!" Thanked Geno.

"Thanks ma!"
Fresh chirped while Error pulled the cereal close to himself. "Thank you ma."
Error spoke and began to eat, trying his best to focus in the food and not drift off.
He can't stop thinking about that dream...
Something bad's gonna happen today, he's sure of it... What date even is it...?
He's too nervous to ask though... Dang it. Dang it all.