0.2

I'm sorry, okay!

Jules woke up with her two best friends by her sides. They were always there for her, through everything after she left.

"Good morning! Feeling any better?" Asked a chirpy Lilia

"Uh, a little."

"Juliana don't lie to us" Emily told her

"Really guys, I'm okay, thanks for last night, I really needed it."

"Anytime"

"Now, when are you gonna tell them the other secrets?"

"Uh. Wasn't planning on telling them."

"You have to!"

"Okay! Fine"

She knew she was lying to her best friends but on the other hand, she knew she couldn't tell the group. And for lemily, they didn't believe Jules would tell them, but they didn't want to pressure her.

Jules POV

Maybe today will be better. Its a new day. I'm gonna get ready then go to the hospital to see Hayley.

-time skip to when she is with hayley-

"Hi Jules"

"Hi!"

Narrator POV

The two were having a great conversation, talking about a lot of things. That is, until someone knocked on the hospital door.

The door opened to reveal the one and only, billy leblanc. Neither of the girls wanted him here, Jules wanted to beat his face in and she wasn't afraid to do it. She isn't afraid of him anymore. While on the other hand, there's Hayley, that is to scares to do anything about his presence.

"Hey girls"

"Billy" Jules said with a attitude

"Look, I know, I was a terrible dad for what I did to y'all. Nobody should have to go through it. I feel so sick about myself and when I think about it, all I can see is the tears on your faces and the hurt, pain, and disappointment. I'm not trying to jump right back in your lives, but I want to make it up to y'all. Whatever I need to or can do! Please, just tell me."

"You can leave."

"Jules! Be nice"

"No! Because of his man, my life was fucked up! I have a daughter continuously asking to see her dad and what am I supposed to tell her? That her dad is a mans son that my body was sold to?! Oh hell no!"

"I'm sorry, Jules, I really am!"

"Its Juliana to you, asshole"

"How is she? Landry."

"She's fine, oh and by the way, thanks for changing her name! I was supposed to sign the papers for that not you dumbass!" Jules spoke sarcastically