MEET OF MY JUNE

"KIM NAMJOON" a moment while saying his name I can gain so much of energy and confidence and I can hear a voice in my heart that "you can do it, definitely you can". Namjoon,I have known him in my 15 yrs not through BTS. I have known him throughout some of the words. And I get know BTS in Fake Love era.When I got into BTS I have never seen their faces for months.When Namjoon gave his speech on UNICEF and I had thirst to gain some speech knowledge then I ran through him and while I heard his speech the moment I got tears and I had great enthusiasm for LOVING MYSELF and BELIEVE IN ME than believing others words. Because of RM I have gotten to see BTS members and Armies throughout the world.

One day I thought,why this life is like this...and why should I need to be point on each and every time even I didn't did the mistake?... .
I had so many questions for me.....that I was having a hard time ..... really it was a very hard time!

Suddenly,when I wanted to read something I had a thought of RM's speech and I got to his history, his past works.

He had a Heart surgery in his 15 years and He has been commented so badly for his rapping and being on with BTS.

His Talent,His leadership,His Maturity..I have learned and learning so much through him .

After getting to know him,I have changed so many things which are~
I learned to appreciate others for their hardwork,how to be nice and how to be a leader and most importantly how to be a person with beautiful Soul. He is really something in my life. He changed my desert life to dessert life. And made myself to lobe me and made me to believe in me.

I really wants to say him "Thanks a lot and love you alots for your Limitless love that you have showered and showering for me till now".

He is my Best Gift of my 15 years.

I wanna thank the God "To make his beautiful existence into my life".

                                ~Priyadarshini