||the first morning||

i turn in my bed for what feels like the 8th time this minute. all i can hear is the faint shuffling and moving from my neighbours room, ugh.
who wakes up at 5:30 every morning anyway? you've gotta be crazy to do that.

i could just ask him to stop, i mean that would be a bit rude. plus i don't even know anything about the guy, he doesn't speak to anyone and nobody speaks to him, well that's how it seems anyway.
standing up, i put on my favourite red hoodie with the words "CRIMSON RIOT" splattered across the back, leaving my bed messy and duvet halfway on the floor to make my way to this bakugou dudes room. he seriously needs to cut it out with the morning training, he's giving me a headache.

dropping the dumbells to bash onto the carpet, bakugou finished his last set with sweat dripping down his forehead.

who the fuck is knocking on my door at 6am? it's not like i've even tried to establish a friendship with these extras.
i sigh, opening the door to glare at the red head standing in my doorway.
"so? what do you want?"
"hey! i'm eijirou kirishima, one of your neighbours."
"great, i don't care"
and as i go to slam the door in his face, the stupid idiot shoved his foot in the crack of my door.
"woah, there was a point to my visit just hang on"
"get on with it then."
"right of course, so would you mind not doing a whole ass workout at 5:30 in the morning? i'm trying to sleep and these walls are super thin so all i can hear is you."
"i mean, i would.. but i also wouldn't do no thank you, bye."
"wait!"-
whatever. i think to myself as i shut the door and go back to my morning routine, who is he to tell me how to live my life? i've done my morning workouts since i was 14 and i'm not stopping now.