Pezberry Smut

(Set during the christmas episode)

"Looks like Lady Hummels having fun" Santana slurs out while looking at Kurt and Cody making out on the bed. "I cant watch this for long ugh."

"Well we ca- can go to my bed and wa- watch a movie" Rachel says trying to keep her cool. She's been trying to get in Santana's pants since she found out that her and Brittany broke up.

"Well don't tempt me Berry you maybe be the one getting railed tonight." Rachel spit out her drink while Santana laughed.

They made their way to Rachel's bed and turned on Mama Mia. Santana's arm over Rachel as they watch the movie. mid movie Rachel turns to Santana.

"Ya know, I'm glad you came to visit. God knows how long I had to be here with just Kurt."

"Me too." Santana says while laying up. "Also I've been meeting to say this all night, I like the makeover"

"Thanks you were part of the inspiration kind of"

"Oh really?" Santana said erotically as she sat up more. She then looked into Rachel's eyes and placed her hand on Rachel's thigh.

"Y- Yea I always liked how you looked. I mean your badass, you look hot as fuck, and your amazing at literally everything you do."

"Oh really?" Santana says getting closer to Rachel. Rachel places her hand on Santana's jaw and kisses her.

Rachel gets on top and Santana and they start making out. Rachel goes down to Santana's neck, placing red marks all over. Rachel zips Santana's dress off and undoes her bra.

Rachel stops and takes all her clothes off. She kisses her way down all the way down to Santana's thighs and pulls down her underwear which are soaked.

She slowly starts rubbing the latina's clit and kissing her neck. Santana let's out a soft moan while pulling on Rachel's hair. Rachel puts two fingers in Santana's entrance.

"Oh fuck." Rachel starts thrusting her fingers in and out of her and brings her other hand to start rubbing Santana's clit.

"Fuck Rachel don't stop!", Santana slurs out as she rolls her eyes back. Rachel immediately feeling she is close to orgasm as well.

"You look so fucking hot oh god." Rachel says as Santana arched her back trying to fight her orgasm.

"Fuck I'm gonna cu-" Santana says but getting cut off by another orgasm.

"Cum" Rachel says as Santana cums all over Rachel's fingers and letting out a few curse words along with Rachel's name.

"Shit that was amazing" Santana says after getting down her high.

"Oh babes you thought that was it? Yea no." Rachel goes in her bathroom and grabs her 9-inch black strap and goes back to her bedroom.

"Why do you even have that?"

"I used to use it on Quinn all the times calm down" Rachel says as she's adjusting the strap to fit her waist

"Ok" Santana says with a smirk and she's looks at the other girl naked.

She spreads her legs and Rachel lines the strap with Santana entrance and gives one thrust.

"Fuck Oh shit!" Rachel starts pumping the strap in and out of Santana.

Rachel brings her other hand to touch along Rachel's stomach which made Santana moan even more.

"Fuck Rachel. I didn't know you were like this"

"Well you learn something new everyday." Rachel blurts out while bringing her other hand to rub Santana's clit.

"Oh shit you feel so good. Oh Fuck I'm gonna cu-" Santana says after getting cut off by a powerful orgasm.

She came all over the bed as Rachel pulled out.

"Shit Rachel that was amazing and I'm pretty sure Lady Hummel heard all that." Santana says laying on Rachel's stomach after coming down from her high.

"I know he's probably traumatized" Rachel says as she caresses Santana's hair.

The two girls talk for another thirty minutes and eventually fall asleep on each other.

-
first one shot 😮
leave suggestions in the comments!