Brittana Fluff

*set a week after I Kissed A Girl Episode*

"Hey babe you coming?" Brittany said to Santana all sweaty and tired. The two girlfriends just came out Cheerios practice and went straight in the locker room.

"Yea babe just give me a minute" Santana grabbed her stuff and walked towards her girlfriend and smiled at her.

It's been hard for them these couple of days since the advertisement came out about Santana's sexuality. Santana always out on a brave face, but inside she was hurting, and Brittany knew.

Brittany had felt bad that she couldn't have helped Santana more during that week so she something special planned.

They both get in Brittany's car and start driving towards Brittany's house. Santana stares at the window while Brittany drives.

"Hey what's wrong?" Brittany asked

"Nothing it's just I just got a lot on my mind."

"Listen" Brittany says as she pulls up to a red light. "If this is about what happened last week I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve anything that happened to you. If I could change how people see us I would. But your amazing so don't let these people get to you. I love you.

"I love you too" Santana says as she wipes away a tear.

The light turns green and they go. They pull up to Brittany's house and Brittany opens the door for Santana.

They take a shower and put on regular clothes and cuddle up in Brittany's living room.

"Babe" Brittany says as Santana sits up. "I want to take you somewhere."

"Where to?"

"Somewhere just go get in the car"

Santana gets up from the car and puts her shoes on. Brittany rushes to the car and turns the ignition on while waiting for Santana. She gets in the car and Brittany drives off.

"Babe I know you want to go somewhere but I wanted to stay over." Santana says while looking at the sunset.

"Well it's a surprise so we just have to see."

Santana blushes at Brittany as the blonde smiles back at her girlfriend. They pull up to Breadstix and Brittanys opens the door for Santana.

Santana notices that there is no other cars in the parking so she was a little confused.

Brittany opens the door for her girlfriend and a table for two is set up with roses all over the restaurant.

"You did this for me?" Santana says as she starts crying.

"Of course. I know you've had a rough week so I set up this and thought we could have the night to ourselves."

"Your amazing I love you." Santana says as she leans in for a kiss.

"I love you too." Brittany says smiling. "Now let's eat."

They sit down as the waiter comes out and asks what they want to eat. They eventually finish and they get into the car.

"Brittany?" Santana says. "I really appreciate what you did for me today."

"It was the least I could do for you. Your amazing, truly."

"I love you so much"

"I love you too."

-
hehe