Chapter 7:Feeling Loney

Continue from last time

Author POV

Jada was sitting in the hospital crying because she find her friend dead in the hospital thinking how she died.

A few hours early

Mason & Michelle family's house

"Cassie have you talk to Angel so she get your homework today?"Michelle asked her daughter as she was about to cook dinner in the slow cooker.

"My phone don't got Internet so it's hard to text her."Cassie said as she was drinking a bottle of water, Cassie doesn't go to school today because she oversleeps today because she'd gotten a lot of homework before she and her family went over to the William family's house for dinner plus it was hard to sleep because her father beating up her mother last night.

Every night Mason will beat the sh*t out of Michelle, she've a hard time to walk for four hours so Mason take Cassie to school in the morning and Jada or Curtis pick her up from school.

Before Michelle can said anything some there was knock of the door their power went off and Michelle phone ring."Hello this's Michelle Collins speaking."Michelle said as she answer the phone.

"Hello this's Nicki the one who sell you your house, I see you didn't pay your bills over a year so that being said you getting eviction from you home you got two weeks to move out."The lady said as Michelle hang up the phone.

"So where are we going live now?"Cassie asked her mom.

"We can live with the William until I get back on my feet until then don't tell your father."Michelle said as she accidentally call Mason the hold time he hear her, Cassie and Nicki's conversation.

"Don't you think I already have enough bull sh*t of my plate why you didn't pay the bills Michelle!"Mason yelling at Michelle as he has thrown a flying pan at her.

"Baby, I going try pay it tomorrow it's no big deal."Michelle said.

"Cassie go in the room so I deal with your mother."Mason said as soon Cassie went in her room crying Mason slap the dog sh*t out of Michelle started kicking and punching her in her face.

"Mason stop please if you want to beat my a** wait until our daughter is sleep."Michelle said as she trying run away him but Mason stared body slammed her to the ground and started punching her in her black eyes and took off his belt and hitting Michelle with his belt.

"B*tch close your d*mn mouth you always running your mouth that sh*t you pull at Curtis and Jada's house, I should've been f*cked your a** up Cassie come here baby."Mason said as he called her as he tied Michellle up in the living room.

"Yes daddy."Cassie said as Mason told her that to watch her mom as he went got his gun.

Once Mason got in the living room he put his gun on Michelle and started shooting her as Cassie crying so hard that she left the house and ran to William's restaurant as Mason call the hospital saying he shot his wife who dying.