Chapter 21:Are You Ready

Hope you enjoyed this peaceful chapter because the next chapter is drama

Darren POV

2 week later

"What time Tasha coming over?"I asked Angel as she doing Nori's hair so me and the kids can leave.

Today I taking Nori, Kyle and Mariah to Jacob's birthday party at Disneyland."She about come in a minute she just left Walmart."Angel said.

"Mommy are you sure you going stay here you going miss all the fun."Kyle said since the baby can be here anyday now the doctor want Angel to stay home until the baby come and Tasha and Cassie coming over here out to help Angel once I take the kids to the party.

"It's ok baby, Auntie Cassie and Ms.Tasha going help me pack my hospital bag and your and Nori's suitcases to go to Auntie Nicole while I've the baby."Angel said Kyle.

"Is Thomas going with us?"I asked Angel since he still on punishment and haven't been home yet.

"He can go but he not allow to have fun no ride make him help you  watch Nori all day."Angel said ad the door ring it's Tasha, Mariah, Cassie and Ryan.

"Hey little man what up?"I asked Ryan as I took a picture of him in his outfit.

"Leave my baby alone with your  hot a** breath and Raymond and RJ at the store to get Denise's son Jacob gift before they go to the party

"Leave my baby alone with your  hot a** breath and Raymond and RJ at the store to get Denise's son Jacob gift before they go to the party."Cassie said.

"Alright we about go come on kids."I said as Angel gave me Nori as I got her diaper bag with two bottles, wipes and diapers and presents for Jacob from me, Tasha, and Angel.

Denise POV

Me, Nate and the kids at Jacob's birthday party, Nate and I rented out Disneyland for the whole day the cake just come as  all the kids getting on rides

"Do you need help?"Nicole asked me as her and Levi just come to the party.

"No I'm good hey Levi how are you baby?"I asked him.

"Good Mrs.Denise do you know where Gia at?"Levi asked me.

"She's somewhere getting on rides."I told him as he went to get on rides as I saw Nate come by me.