Chapter 3:

No ones POV:

Tom stood there for a moment to process of what she meant.
He put his two fingers across his chin and thought:

' Void... what is that.. '
He snapped back into reality to sobby crying.

" I'm sincerely sorry! I'm just lost in this world. I don't know where to go! " Sobby explained and cried.
Tears and black tears trickled down her cheek.

Edd walked up to sobby, and hugged her for comfort.
" Hey, hey, we're not going to hurt you.. we can let you stay at our house, if you are okay with it. " Edd said calmly

Sobby just hiccuped and wiped her tears away, then glanced at edd with her black and blue eyes.

" I don't know if I want to go in your refuge, I might cause trouble.. I don't want that to happen.. " Sobby sobbed.

" Don't worry Sarah— "
" Sobby— "
" Don't worry Sarah, we'll keep you safe, we been in a lot of adventures! "

Sobby looked at Matt with confusion and annoyance.
" It's sobby.. I said that one time- "

" Matt has an intelligence of a kitchen shelf, so he can forget people's names "

Sobby thought..
' Kitchen.. Shelf..? Weird name for what humans call it, but it's something.. '

" Do you care to explain what a.. ' Kitchen shelf ' is? "
Sobby tilted her head.

They all know that she wasn't from here now.

" It's uhmmm... hang on, where are you from again..? " Tord had question and sobby was glad to answer.

" From a very dark and cold place called the Void! It's rather lonely and very scary.. " Sobby became more sad though..

" But this place is more scarier, I don't get why I just want to come here.. it's scary as well and idk what to do.. " Sobby bursted into tears and sobbed, she sniffed and choked on her own spit while she cried

" I'm just scared that I'll get hurt in this realm. " Sobby wiped her tears.

She just looked at the others, they looked rather wavy when she cried.

" Hey, it's alright. Just stay at our house for now. " Edd reassured
And sobby seemed more calm.

Kind of..

And so they went to the house where they will all stay in.

' This place wouldn't be so bad... would it..? '