Jackxjack [Bye, forever] *Sad*

WARNING: THIS INCLUDES SELF HARM AND SUICIDE, IF TRIGGERED EAISLY I DONT RECOMMED YOU READ THIS, IF DEALING WITH SELF HARM AND/OR ABUSE AND SUBJECTS LIKE THAT PM ME IF YOU WANT A FRIEND :)

THANKS, ENJOY.

~ Galaxy (Paige)

Jack's POV (Gilinsky)

My phone goes off as I sit on my couch talking with JJ, Madison my caller Id read I smiled big and answered 

'Be right back' I mouth to jack who smiles and nods. It makes me happy that JJ doesn't mind me and Madison dating, I know the fans are pretty upset about it, like how they claim I Tried hiding it when I wasn't it was just simply not their business.

"Hi babe" I say, I could almost feel her smile from over the phone.

"Hi jack, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat later today with me and my family and friends?." She asked sweetly, I smile big.

"Of course, what time?" I ask, I knew it was 2 pm, I hoped it wasn't super early so that I could spend time with jack.

"At about five thirty, is that okay?" She asked, I tel her 'yes'. After a while maybe like 5-10 minuets of chatting she says she has to go. I tell he rolkay and we hang up.

I skip back inside smiling like an idiot, jack looks up from his phone hearing me closing the front door to his house. He smiles at me, I melt inside. I wish he was mi- jack what the fuck?! He is your friend and you are NOT gay - I think.

"What's up bro? What has you so smiley today?" He ask setting down his phone. I think about Madison then snap back to reality.

"I'm going out to dinner with Madison's family and friends." I say and I could have swore I saw a look of hurt or disappointment flash across his features but he weakly smiles.

"Awesome..." He mutters, I raise an eyebrow at his sudden additude.

"Jack bro, you okay?" I ask he sighs, and shakes his head 'no'. He looks up his faces red slightly of anger.

"Really jack?! Am I okay? Really? After the fact you his from our fans your with Madison, fucked up our fanbase, you basically ruined out fucking career, you ignore me all the damn time all. Because. Of. Madison. And you have the fuckin nerve to ask if Im okay? Yes jack I'm brilliant, I'm so fucking happy for you, I guess I'm okay!. I'm self harming and I'm having horrible panic attacks, I'm having nightmares every fucking night but you know I'm fabulous, just go fuck Madison and leave me alone for now on okay? I'm obviously not important to you and obviously neither are the fans and your carrer." He yells, I'm frozen in shock at his outburst.

"Oh so I can't be fucking happy with my girlfriend just because yoiu doing have one? Stop being so fucking clingy and annoying jack! I'm not supposed to babysit you twenty four fucking seven am I? No. I'm happy with Madison so if you and the fans can't deal with that than to bad, so yoiu have some fucking nightmares oh to bad, their fake anyways and everyone has them. I bet your lying about self harming and having your stupid non existent panic attacks to make me stay huh? Oh well guess what I'm not stupid. If you have a problem with me and Madison dating than I guess you don't care about my feelings. Fine I will leave, no wonder why no one loves you jack, you a frewak and a liar and most certainly an attention seeking clingy ass bitch who can't rap for shit." I yell back, tears flood his eyes and my eyes widen.

"Ja-jack I didn't mean that." I said, a tea falls and he slaps me.

"I have self harmed, I do have panic attacks, I have Scary and horrendous nightmares. I can rap, I'm not clingy and I do fucking care about your feelings." He states.

"jack i-" - he cuts me off - " don't. I don't want to hear your lame ass excuse as to wy you supposedly sent mean it when you did. Admit it, you doing care about me, its always Madison. How can you let a fucking bitch who literally has been with almost every boy come in between jack and jack? Its jack and jack nt jack and Madison. I'm obviously not important to you or anyone else. So just leave, he the fuck out my house and don't come back until you've Come to your senses." He says calmly. I grab my backpack and head to the door, he stand there watching me leave the angry and sad tears falling down his face.

"I love you jack." I croak out my voice breaking, he sighs and nods poutning at the door. I bite my lips and turn around opening the door, I walk out a little bit but turn around to see him frozen as if he wants to run over but he doesn't. I turn around the tears falling down.

"I lcoe you too" he whsieprs before coming behind me closing the door. I sigh the tears falling fre down my face and I grip my backpack and walk to my car, I open the door and climbs in closing the door after. I throw my head back and slam my hands onto my steering wheel letting out a frustrated scream.

"Fuck" I curse loudly, the tears flooding down my face, I let out a sob and start my car, I slowly pull out his driveway and drive to the poepl I trust the most, Cameron and Nash.

That was the last time I saw my beautiful blue eyed best friend.

JJ's POV

I run upstiar closing my door, I call Matthew and talk to him.

JJ: ma-matt?

Matt: JJ? What's wrong ?

JJ: me and jack argued and I sent him out the door and i- I want you to know... That i- there is this box underneath my bed. Its full of letters and I teams and things like that. Once you head here if you do , go in there.

Matt: jack... What do you mean?

JJ: I love you, bye.

I hang up and he calls me again. I walk to my parents bedrooms dn go into my fathers safe where he kept the gun for emergancys. I grab the shiny price of metal that can either break me or make me. 

I looking down and see I have on Matthews and jacks necklaces on. A sob leaves my mouth andi grab the gun and head to my room.

I grab my phone gentally placing the gun down, I click on the twitter app and click the tweeting icon and write a message .

@jackjackjohnson: hey guys, I'm going to leave jack and jack. re is no jack and jack without my best friend. I'm leaving earth as well. Haters you got your wish, I'm leaving for good. I love you guys and i love my friends or family is what I should call them. Goodbye forever. Love you.

I clicked tweet and went on Snapchat posting a pic of me with tears falling down captioning it 'its all Madison's fault'

I got off and locked my phone. I grab a razor blade and swipe across my wrist and stomach. I grab a rope and a chair and I stand on the chair wrapping the rope around my neck, I grab the guns and i feel the tears falling down my face. I load the gun and I hear my door slam open.

"Jack!" I hear Mathew shout, I kick the chair and fire the gun to head my head and I drift off into a deep sleep...... Forever.

….………………

A/N hey guys, I'm like tempted to throw up to lose weight. I am fat :(
But I'm not goung to bore you let alone worry you with my problems, so yea hope you liked this. Bye ily.

Word count: 1355