~11~

"HELP!"

Harry and Ron ran into the bathroom and saw the Troll. Both girls were under the rumble.

"HERMIONE! BELLE! MOVE!" Harry shouted.

"Hey, Pea Brain!!" Ron yelled as he was throwing a piece of wood.

It hit him in the head, getting the troll's attention. Hermione and Belle crawled out of the pile and went under the sinks.

The troll started to hit the sink that Hermione was under on.

"Quick, Slipt!" Belle exclaimed.

"Help!" Hermione screamed.

Harry pulled out his wand and grabbed the troll's club and lift up.

"Whoa!" then he lands on the troll's head.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Then his wand actually went to the troll's nose.

"Ew." Ron gagged. Hermione put on a disgusting face.

"Now that's just nasty." Belle gagged.

Finally the troll grabbed Harry's leg with one of his leg and trying to hit him.

"Do something!" Harry exclaimed.

Ron looked around. "What?"

"Anything!" Harry was pulled up. "Hurry up, Ron!"

Ron pulled out his wand out.

"Swish and flick." Hermione and Belle said.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"

It worked. And the troll's club was above him. The Troll looked up and it hits him on the head.

"Cool." said Ron.

The Troll dropped Harry down and as he crawled back before the troll crashed onto the ground.

Belle and Hermione crawled out from the sink and looked at the troll.

"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so...just knocked out." Harry replied.

He pulled his wand out.

"Ew...troll's bogies." We all gagged.

Then Snape, Quirrell and McGongall come. "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, all four of you!"

They tried explaining all at once, but Hermione interrupted.

"It's my fault, Professor McGongall."

They all looked at Hermione, surprised.

"Miss Granger?"

"I went looking for the troll. I'd read about the them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron, Belle hadn't come and found me....I'd probably be dead." Hermione explained.

"Be that as it may..it was an extremely foolish thing to do" said McGongall.

"I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Miss Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement." McGongall continued with disappointment.

Professor McGongall then turned to Harry, Ron and Belle.

"As for you three, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full frown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be rewarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." she said, leaving the girls bathroom. Along with Snape.

"C-come, let's get going. I-it might wake up." Said Professor Quirrell.

The four left the bathroom quietly. As they left, Professor Quirrell stared at the troll and the troll suddenly growled.

It made Quirrell jumped.

I'm sorry, master. I have failed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Uhh...by the way, Hermione. Thanks for defending us back there." Ron said, breaking the silence.

Belle and Harry looked at Ron, surprisingly he's the first one to talk.

"Firstly, thanks for pronouncing my name correctly. Secondly, you don't need to thank me. It's me who should thank you guys who came and rescue me." Hermione said.

"Well, what are friends for." Ron said.

They all smiled at each other.

"I'm glad things are cleared up." Belle said. "Anyway, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Are you sure you're okay going to your dorm by yourself?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." she replied.

"What about Bloody Baron? Aren't you scared of him?" Ron asked.

Belle slightly smirked. "Of course not."

"Are you sure, Belle? Don't you hear stories about him?" Hermione asked.

Again Belle smirked. "Yes, I'm sure. I do have tricks up in my sleeves that you don't know. I'll see you three later. Good night!"

Harry, Ron and Hermione looked stunned as Belle left.

"You know, there's many things I don't know about Belle, but she's different." Ron said.

Harry and Hermione both nodded.

The three went to the Gryffindor Tower and decided to head to bed, since there's a Quidditch Match tomorrow.

~Hey Y'all!

Sorry for making you guys wait for so long. My life has been busy. Plus, writer's block sucks! That's why I haven't been updating this story for so long. I need a break from Wattpad and needed motivation to starting writing again. 

Anyway, to those who waited for soooooo long, THANK YOU for being soooo patient! I'll try to update this story the best as I can. Thank you so not giving up on me! Enjoy this chapter while I work on the others! 

Love you all!!! <3