𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤

My name is Kira

My name is Kira....and it was my fifth birthday. Today was the day that I made a decision that would change my life. Neither for good... nor worse

 nor worse

I ran....
And ran....
My clothes were drenched, but I had to get away. I couldn't take this anymore.
The rain poured down harder, washing the makeup off and revealing my bruises.

I was born to a noble family in Tokyo, Japan. We always put on a smile for the magazines, but I had enough. Enough of being locked in my room, enough of being beaten multiple times a day, and enough of pretending. My life was a lie.

"Where are you going little girl?" A tall man asked, holding and umbrella. "Nowhere!"  I exclaimed
"...You should come with me." He said.
I followed him into his house. I observed that there was a huge room with a laboratory and....punching bags?
"I can make you stronger." The man said interrupting my line of thought
'strength...? I haven't considered that yet...But what would I use it for?' I thought.

"You will help me with my studies, and I will give you a home, food, clothes, and strength. What do you say?" He asked "Yes!" I said obliviously. "Then let's start. Drink this." He said, handing me a green liquid. I drank up every last drop...and had a weird sensation...one I had never felt before. Was this- power?

~10 YEARS LATER~

"Here is your last dose. Now my studies will be complete." The familiar tall man said, handing me the oozing green liquid that I had been taking for the last ten years of my life. I drank it up, as always, and felt the same surge of power. "Your fighting training is complete, and now your powers are too." He spoke
"Powers?" I asked. "You will know when you unlock them." The tall man said "I am now sending you to a school, where you will meet a boy named Manjiro Sano, other known as Mikey. You will start tomorrow."