𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧...

"Takemitchy!" I heard Mikey yell

"Takemitchy!" I heard Mikey yell. No matter how much we fixed things, problems would never stop chasing us...we defeated Valhalla but now a new organization came up, that was 5 times as strong. Takemitchi was being beat to a pulp. Mikey and Draken were both injured...and most of Toman was down. I ran towards the man that was beating him...and froze "D-dad?" I couldn't move...memories surged through my mind... I couldn't move. "Kira." He smiled and punched me in the stomach, making me cough up blood. "Kira!" Mikey yelled, standing in front of me. Mikey fell on top of me...using his body as a shield. He turned around landing a swift kick to my dad's head, knocking him back. "Are you ok?" He asked, wincing. "I'm sorry...I don't know what happened." I spoke. I ran and jammed my elbow into his neck, knocking him out. The only people from Toman that were conscious were Draken, Takemitchi, Mikey, and me. Even so, all of us were injured. Usually, I had no trouble in fights...but with all the emotions clouding my vision I couldn't... we wouldn't survive. I closed my eyes and started to concentrate. It soon became foggy, and I picked up Mikey, Chifuyu, Takemitchi, and Draken, and brought them to shelter. I brought storm clouds down and struck the other team with lightning. 'I did too much' I thought. Everything went black.

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗩

No...was Kira the one creating this? I looked over and saw her collapse. I ran over and picked her up. "I'm leaving the rest to you Draken." I spoke
"That sounds a bit too familiar." Draken responded. I ran off, as fast as I could to my house. I laid her down on the bed and gave her some special medicine that the "tall man" made. I sighed. She should be fine now.

Deep down, I knew something was wrong. She could normally beat anyone...but that one man. Something changed in her. She looked...scared. That's a look that I have never seen on her. I brushed her hair out of her face.

𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢V

My eyes came open. I saw Mikey leaning over me with a worried expression. "What happened Kira?"Mikey asked sadly. "That man...was my father." I said with a shaky voice.

" I said with a shaky voice