The Funeral

No one's Pov:

Today was the day. Carlos' funeral. It was probably the second worst day of the group's life. Especially the core 4, well now 3.

On the way to the funeral everyone was trying to keep themselves together. By that I mean they didn't talk cause if they did they would start sobbing.

Once they got there they got out of the car.

*time skip*

They were starting to do the speeches. Evie went first.

"Hello. Carlos was a such a sweet soul. He was my first friend and I was his. It hurts to know he died so young. When I g-got the phone call I didn't know that would be the worst day of my life. He didn't deserve it, no one does no matter how evil the person is. Carlos will forever be missed. Thank you for listening" She said then walked away teary eyed. Next up is Jay.

"When I first met him I did bully him that was a big mistake. I didn't know he would become my best friend, part of the core 4. He was such a selfless person, only caring about other people. He put him self below everyone else. That's all" he said then sat down. Mal's next.

"Just like Jay I also bullied him. Huge mistake. I wish I could go back and change the way I treated him. He wasn't just a nice person. He was caring, loving and selfless. Rest in peace my friend." She said then sat down.

(The End)