The new boyfriend

He looked at me and yelled at me screaming at me to tell him who or what gave me those scars.

I mumbled under my breath ron.

Speak up he yelled. Ron I said louder. He looked mad.

He left the room and looked it with a spell. I tried to get out I managed to get out and run out of t here minutes after he left.

I went to the hall to see him and Ron fighting.

I fell to the floor and started crying Fred and George came up to me and I followed them to there room.

I asked if I could sleep there cause I was to scared to walk back to my dorm.

Yes they answered. A hour passed and I could hear knocking at the door.

They ancwered the door and it was Matteo. Where is she, he said angry.

Who, Fred said. Don't be dumb I'm talking about y/n, he was angry. 

He looked behind them and saw me sitting on the floor . He pushed passed them and grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.

He pinned me on the wall and demanded I tell him why I left his dorm. I didn't ancwer and he just kissed me.

                                                    Matteos pov
I was angry but then I saw she was scared so I kissed her and left.

I didn't know why I kissed her I'm supposed to be cold and evil. Being the dark lords son and all but I just couldn't help it her eyes tearing up just made me kiss her.

A couple weeks later. Y/ns POV
Me and mattheo stopped talking.

One day we got to breakfast I was sitting at gryfydor with Harry Fred and George, and Harry's friends.

I have a anocmenent dumbledor said. We have a new student with us his name is axel harbeenie.

He walked up and sat on the chair to be sorted.hmmm I see SLYTHERN. The old hat said.
Y/n I want you to show axel around plz.

Ok. I said and walked out with him. So you single? He asked curios. Yeah I am, I said with a slight smile.

1 week later.
Me and him became friends and then he asked to met him in common room.

I did and saw him in the couch.

Hey, I said with a smile. Hi y/n. I have to ask you something that I wanted to ask you for a while. What is it? I asked

Well I like you will you me my girlfriend?

Omg yesss. I said screaming.

2 weeks later.

Everything was normal until now he changed...

he said he was not gonna allow me to show skin or even talk to my brothers.

I said I would not show skin but I am still going to talk to my brothers.

Once i said that he flipped out.

He said I was being a hoe and slut and that as his girlfriend I should do as he says.

He then hit me multiple times to the point I had bruises.

He said if I ever tell anyone about it he would end me.

I had no choice but to cover up. I fell asleep.  Woke up at 6 and got ready for class I put on my robe but put a sweater over it. 

I arrived to class a hour later. It was not 7.

Welcome miss weasly plz sit but mattheo. I sat down then snaps looked at me and said.

Plz take that sweater off . I said I couldn't cause personal reasons.

He said ok and started teaching. Why won't you take it off? Mattheo asked.

Like I said personal reasons. I said

Just stop being stubble and tell me. He said.

I got up walked over to snap and asked to sit somewhere else cuz Matteo was distracting me.

Fine sit by my desk.he said

Yes sir.

After class hermione, Fred, George, and Harry walked over to me. Why were you not taking off you sweater and talking to mattheo. They asked.

It's nothing.