The Fight

Once they got to the lobby they sat down in one one of the booths. "So will we be in the same match or no?" I asked Sinon. I figured we would be but I hoped not. I didn't want her to kill me or me to kill her. There's only one winner though. "No, we will in different ones. The noobs will be in one game and the more pros will be in the other one." Sinon crossed her arms and crossed her legs then she closed her eyes to focus. "So how does the game work exactly?" I asked before the game.
I thought I might ask before so I can know. "The game works like this. They put 4 people in the same map. One in each corner and we'll you have to find them and kill them. It doesn't kill them in real life, once they are killed it brings them back to the lobby. You only get one chance unless you win obviously. The map is huge so it takes awhile to find them. But every 15 minutes a drone or something scans the map and on your mini map shows you where all the people are. Though it only last about 2 minutes and then shuts off. When that happens you got to stay on the move and not hide out."
Sinon sits up and looks at the clock. "Got it, thanks Sinon. I wish you luck." I said putting my hand out for a hand shake.
Sinon shakes it then let's go. "You too. The game will start in 2 minutes so get ready. You will go up first." Once the game starts I was teleported to one of the corners. I started running to find a spot to hide. I found a building that over looks almost everything. "I will be able to see everything up here." I said to myself. After a while someone came running past. I used me first gun and shot him. It took him a minute to know where the bullet was coming from. By the time that happened I shot him in the head. After that the 15 minutes were coming up so I had to move. I looked at my mini map to see where everyone was.
I stopped and looked up. "There is a guy in that building ahead of me. There doesn't seem to be anymore dots. Maybe it only shows people close to you or one of them got killed and then the guy ahead of me killed that one. Anyways If I move closer he will be on high alert. So I need to change directions so I can sneak up on him." I mumbled to myself. So I turned around and went back.
The guy still didn't move once the time was up and the map disappeared I went to the building. It didn't tell me what floor he was on so I'll have to look on each one. Once you got to the 5th floor you found him and shot him. Then a screen came up and said you were the winner. You were teleported back to the lobby and saw Sinon. "good job on winning." "Thanks. Did you win your match?" I asked sitting down. "Yeah so next round we will go up against each other. Just know I'm going to win." Sinon sits up and both of you gets teleported to a corner. After about 35 minutes you found her and walked up to her. You put your hands up and said you just wanted to talk.