The Feeling

Time Skip to six months

You and Sinon have been playing almost everyday for six months. 

You have started getting feeling for Sinon but haven't told her. 

You guys went to the cafe together a lot of times. 

Finally summer has started school is out. I graduated, guess now it's time to think about if I want to go to college or not. I log into GGO to tell Sinon we meet up at the same place as always.

 "Hey, Sinon I have to tell you something. I graduated and schools finally out." I waved while walking up to her. 

"Cool. I graduated to." Sinon said smiling and waving.  

"Wait, you graduated too. what school do you go to?" I asked in wonder. Does she go to my school?  I might know her if she does. I thought to myself.  

"I go to Horikoshi High School. What about you?" Sinon says tilting her head. 

"No way! I go there too. Wait what's your real name." I asked raising my eyebrows. 

"Asada Shino. What's your real name?"  Sinon asked putting her hand on my shoulder.

"My name is Xander Kirigaya." I said looking at her. 

"Wait your last name is Kirigaya? So--- so that means your brother is Kazuto Kirigaya. Your brother passed the SAO game and saved everyone." Sinon said excitedly.

"Yeah that would be my brother. I always lived in his shadow ever since then. He moved out and lives at the dorms in college." I said looking down. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize we went to the same school. That's so cool we should hangout more." I said smiling. I wasn't thinking and I went in for a hug, surprisingly she hugged me back. I let go of the hug and took a small step back.

 "Sorry I wasn't thinking. Please forg---." I got cut off by her hugging me again. 

"I don't care." After in minute she let go. 

"Xander can I tell you something?" Sinon looks at the ground and starts blushing.

 "I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship or anything. But for the past two months I---I've liked you. Please don't hate me." Sinon looks up at me. 

"I'm speechless. But I don't hate you. I've liked you to for a while too. I ha---." I was interrupted to her kissing me. 

Sinon let go and said "I---I'm sorry I ju---" I cut her off and kissed her back.  After that we started dating. We stayed at the tree and talked for a little bit we then had to log off because it was getting late. We said goodbye and that we will have to meet up in the real world.