Chapter 12

"Aldin! Pwede mo ba akong tulungan para magahanda sa camping trip?" Bitch Chelle's disgusting voice called out.

"Coming!" Aldin replied. He faced me. "I'll be back in 5mins. okay?" he said putting his hands on my shoulders. I just nodded and walked away...

ALDIN'S P.O.V:

"I'll be back in 5 mins.okay?" I told Lynzel. She just nodded an walked away...

???

Lynzel never walked away from me :( What the hell had I done? Nang tumalikod na ako para hanapin si Chelle, nakita ko si Lynzel waving her hand to Lawrence. Ugh! Annoying Lawrence! >.<

"Oh, anong kailangan mo? I'll help!" tanong ko kay Chelle.

"Oh, nothing actually. Gusto ko lang makasama ka." she replied.

"Seriously Chelle?!?" I asked. "I was talking to Lynzel out there!" I told her.

"Oh, pwede naman siguro syang makapaghintay." she asked.

"Yeah. . . I hope so." bulong ko.

15 miutes. 15 miutes. 15 miutes. 15 miutes alone w/ me was all my bestfriend asked for...

Why couldn't I give her that?

All my life, I leaned on her and now. . . 

 . . . I don't have 15 minutes for her?

"I'll be back. Kakausapin ko lang si coach okay?" I lied.

Bumalik ako sa labas kung saan inaasahan ko si Lynzel.

But she wasn't alone.

And then, I felt something I have never before. . .

No, not because she was w/ Lawrence, it was because shewas crying. . .

And this time, it wasn't my shoulders that was to comfort her, or to wipe her tears... :(

It was Lawrence.

 Bakit??

Bakit siya umiiyak?

At lalo na, Why didn't she come to me???

 Because you were busy w/ Chelle...

Oh gods, Lynz, what's wrong w/ you?

She just kept on crying and crying. Lawrence kept trying to comfort her and telling her soothing words but she... she just seemed to cry even more TT_____TT

Pumunta ako kung saan sila naroon, nakatayo.

I pulled Lawrence away from her and wrapped my arms around Lynzel securely.

So damn weird! Umiiyak parin siya. Nababasa na ang t-shirt ko but I just pulled her even closer. For a moment, she seemed to relax under my shoulders.

"Lynz, what's wrong?" bulong ko sa kanya, lifting her chin up.

She was so naughty, ayaw niyang tumingin. :( When she finally did, her eyes held onto mine. Bestfriend ko siya. And I was supposed to be there no matter what.

"Aldin, let go of me. . ." she finally answered. And it wasn't what I expected. . .

"Not until you tell me what the hell is going on. NO." sasagot pa sana siya when she was cut off by an angry Chelle.

"Oh... so ito pala ang sinasabi mong coach?" she asked, lifting one of her eyebrows.

I let go of Lynzel and placed myself beside Chelle. Kailangan kong gawin ito. 

"No, I just saw my bestfriend crying on the way, so as her bestfriend, I was just comforting her. . . It's nothing. . ." I replied.

"So, let's go then?" she asked.

I nodded and turned to follow her. But before that, I took one last glance at Lynzel. 

Her mouth made a wide 'O' as if she cannot believe what had I done.

When she met my gaze, she turned awat and took Lawrence along w/ her.

Weird, huh?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi lovelies! <3

first time POV ni Aldin ahhahaha.... 

Votes and comments po ^.^

Thank you! :*

LOve ya'll guys