Chapter One: The First Encounter

I first met her on my on my 13th birthday, me and my middle school friends, Noah, Wilbur, and Asher, were messing around in the river, when I glaced up after one of my friends,Wilbur splashed me in the face with water, to find a girl. She looked like she was younger than me by around 2 years, she had long hair that was in a braid, and she was wearing a short, wine red dress with polished black heels. She was sitting in the blossoming cherry tree that matched her dress perfectly, I snuck away from thw river undetected so I could get a closer look at her. I walked over to her but the moment I got closer towards her she jumped down and ran into the woods, she looked like a human squirrel.

  Later that night after my friends went home around 7:30 and I was changing into my pajamas I heard a thud and a grunt outside my window, I stopped putting on my pajama shirt and walked over to the window. When I looked outside my window I saw the girl for the first time, she had very wavy dark brown hair that went to the middle of her back, she had blue eyes with green around the edges, and she was wearing a white nightgown with pink lace and no shoes.
  Without any words exchanged I helped her up into my room, suprisingly she was extreemly light, she seemed like she weighed 10 pounds. When I put her down on the ground she looked me and the eyes and a tear started streaming down her face, no face expession at all just the tear and that was it. I tried to ask what was wrong but there was no reaction, she only stared blankly at me. Then all of a sudden she grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the window, just before she was about to throw me out of the window I slipped back, but instead of just "slipping away," sense she was so light I just took her down with me and we both fell on my bedroom floor with a loud thump. You would think that because she could pull me so easily that I wouldn't have pulled her down, but to be fair she was very short. She started sniffling, curled up in a ball and lied her head on my stomach. I'm not sure why she did this or if she knows or trusts me but all I know, is that I was very confused and stroking her soft hair...