𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆-

LOADING  FILE: WHAT THE FUCK-
.
.
.

5%
▓░░░░░

20%
▓▓░░░

60%
▓▓▓░░

80%
▓▓▓▓░

100%
▓▓▓▓▓

ENTER PASSWORD: ***********

.
.
.
.
PASSWORD CORRECT
.
.
.
ENTERING FILE

WILBUR'S POV

Wilbur awoke to metal clanking and drilling. What happened? He didn't remember the events that had occurred before him waking up on a weird metal table.

He sat up, bumping his head on the dangling light above him. Metal on metal was heard as Wilbur's hand shot up to his head. Cold metal was felt.
.
.
.
What
.
.
.
The
.
.
.
Fuck
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY HEAD?!" Wilbur whisper-yelled, trying not to bring any attention to himself as he slid through the room, passing by scientists that were preoccupied with projects and random shit that Wilbur saw. He passed by a window, and saw his reflection. "WHAT THE FUCK-" He looked like a robot, maybe because he was now. Half of his body was covered in a weird type of metal, he knocked on his metal arm, it was hollow. How the fuck does this work? I have no clue.

"This shit is weird- who the fuck did this to me I swear-" He stopped when he passed by a cell, labeled 'Technoblade'. 'Techno? Is this his cell? Where is he? The cell's empty...' Wilbur spoke out in his head, placing his hand on a red hand-print that was stained onto the glass. "Dream should invest in better security if he doesn't want people breaking out" Wilbur whispered to himself, being mindful of the security cameras sprinkled generously throughout the lab.

He finally found a door labeled 'EXIT', it was sealed shut though. Apparently a pin-code was needed to open the door. Wilbur frowned it had letters on it and the combination could've been anything. But he was a fucking robot now, couldn't he do stuff regular humans could probably not do? That answer was yes, yes he could. He fucking ripped the whole keyboard out and stuck his hand in the mess of wires tat were behind it. He felt for a certain wire and ripped it out, sparks flying everywhere alerting the scientists in the lab as the door slowly opened to he ran out, using a coat he had found on the ground to hide the left side of his body.

While running he came across a park, hoping to find shelter there he bumped into a certain somebody. Looking down to see