Lost

The warm sun shone through the tree's creating a dotted light pattern on my body. There was a cool summer breeze. And I was swinging on a swing that hung from the high tree. There were were daises and red roses and white roses and tulips and high trees with the greenest leaves you could imagine. Where there weren't flower beds there was mowed grass. I felt happy.

"What is the X equal to, Ms Woodley." Ms Brackston, a small plumb woman with dark brown hair tied back in a tight bun stood in front of me. I wasn't in my world. I was in 9th grade math class. There on the board was an equation. This hell hole sucks.

"Well are you going to answer it or are you going to sit there and look like a useless goat?" There was snickering of laughter throughout the class. I heard a person say "Stupid ass." I sunk back into my seat.

"Sorry Ms Brackston...I don't know it." I said really softly.
"Sorry, what did you say?" She leaned in mocking my hush voice. More laughter.
"Sorry Ms Brackston. I don't know the answer." I said looking down, this time louder. I wasn't scared...just embarrassed.

"You are a useless child. Don't know why you even come to school." She said turning around with her posh nose in the air. Bitch... She carried on with her lesson. No one was really paying attention to her. She just picked on me because she had a problem with me. I just kind of got used to it now.

None of the teachers like me. None of the students do either.

I just opened my note book and started to draw me in the garden.The strokes made me feel better it was like my own therapy...

The bell rang. Finally.

I walked out class. Clutching my books to my chest.

"What is that? A cross dresser or a he-she?" Vanessa leftsmore. Great.
"Oh I thought it was a guy." Britney stood next to Megan...they were trying to imply I looked ugly. Their sarcasm belittled me. And it hurt. I know that I wasn't supposed to let it, but it did hurt.

"Please, leave me alone." I took my books in one hand clutching my hand to the bottom of the book.

"Oh but don't you like talking to girls. Lesbo." I have no clue why they would think that I'm lesbian. The fact that they used being lesbian as an insult annoyed me.
"I'm not a lesbian, Vanessa." And If I was she would not be my type.

"Oh you are right. But you are a slut." Vanessa and Britney laughed that made me sick to my stomach. What did they know that I didn't?

"What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes to make it seem as if I wasn't that interested.

"Oh you don't know." Vanessa chuckled. She was evil...but this made me nervous.
She turned to Britney. And then they both looked back at me.

"Go to the IT room. And search Nadeen slut whore, no spaces." Her expression was devilish. I ran down the hall. Why would my name be in a search with the words "slut and whore".

I got to the IT room and sat at one of the computers. And made my search. I clicked on images, and there was a picture of my face edited on an obese woman body and the body only wore a small pink bikini. I covered my mouth to stop whimpers from coming out. Tears streamed out my eyes. Why did everyone hate me.

A boy from my English class walked by "Nice tits, sugar." He saw the picture people in the room were all looking at me.

I took my bag and ran out the room. I ran down the hall. I ran out the building and ran home. I couldn't take it anymore...

Why am I on this earth if no one cares for me? No one loves me. When I got home I through my stuff on the ground and ran upstairs to my room. My room wasn't messy but not really neat either. The furniture was a dark wood. I had a desk and and a bed with white sheets. My room was a little stylish. But not quite on fleek.

I looked at myself in my mirror above my desk. I touched my cheek. My eyes were blue and my hair was chocolate brown, it was straight. My skin was pale. A tear rolled down my cheek. Please save me...

"Honey? Are you home?" It was my mom from down stairs.

"Yeah...sorry I don't feel well." I didn't really feel like greeting her.
"What's up?" My mom was at the door. She had short blonde hair and a slim tall body. Similar to mine, but I was a lot shorter.

"I'm really fine mom. Just have a head ache." I gave her a fake smile. She returned one.
"Okay sweety. Feel better." She gave me a hug then left the room.

It was only 12 in the afternoon but I went to sleep. Or at least I lay down. Feeling numb.

I remembered my dad. And how happy My mom was when he was around...but he is gone. Dead. He is dead. I remember when I got pulled out of school that day. Then I was still happy, I had lots of friends. I was loved. It was in 5th grade. My mom was at the principal's office and she was crying. Someone shot him. He was a police officer and he was trying to catch a guy that raped a young girl. They never caught him.

He taught me to ride my bike and how to read and he helped me with my batting skills for baseball...

I don't know if I miss him or the memories.

I fell asleep.

.